C'mon guys!

Nielsosky

Pull yourselves together. I've read 5 topics so far today, 3 have basically said 'We suck' and the last reply has been about Willingham. Cool, it, not every dissapointed fan needs to start a we suck thread. At least we get to seperate the bandwagoners from the real fans.

there is very little to be excited about right now....it will come, though. we have 3 of the top 10 home run hitters in the NL, we have Pierre, we have great pitching and a solid closer. the luck will turn.

Nothing to be excited about? Every game we play you should be excited. Every time the ball is hit, you should be excited. Great thing about baseball is that you can comeback tomorrow and start a little streak and in a week, all your troubles are gone. And AJ back in a couple weeks isn't exciting?

there is very little to be excited about right now....

Little to be excited about? W're only 1/2 game back in the division. In 98 you'd have given anything to be 1/2 game back, at this time last year you'd have given anything to be 1/2 back. Just because we won the WS doesn't mean you have to get like a Yankees fan and claim we suck is we aren't 5 games up in the division!

there is very little to be excited about right now....it will come, though. we have 3 of the top 10 home run hitters in the NL, we have Pierre, we have great pitching and a solid closer. the luck will turn.

There is something to be excited about. The stadium. I want this team to win but Im more relaxed with their losing now then I was in past years. Because if we get that stadium, the cost of losing is possibley getting more players next year. For the past few years the cost of losing was one step closer to my favorite team not existing anymore or moving. That wont happen anymore. We hit the bottom of the bottom fellas. This stuff is nothing.

Guest Moneyball

There is something to be excited about. The stadium. I want this team to win but Im more relaxed with their losing now then I was in past years. Because if we get that stadium, the cost of losing is possibley getting more players next year. For the past few years the cost of losing was one step closer to my favorite team not existing anymore or moving. That wont happen anymore. We hit the bottom of the bottom fellas. This stuff is nothing.

*sheds tears in knowing will be taking grandchildren to marlins games*

Little to be excited about? W're only 1/2 game back in the division. In 98 you'd have given anything to be 1/2 game back, at this time last year you'd have given anything to be 1/2 back. Just because we won the WS doesn't mean you have to get like a Yankees fan and claim we suck is we aren't 5 games up in the division!

its just been a bad couple of days

there is very little to be excited about right now....

i didn't mean for my post to come across as negative....i actually meant it to come across as positive..... :confused

Pull yourselves together. I've read 5 topics so far today, 3 have basically said 'We suck' and the last reply has been about Willingham. Cool, it, not every dissapointed fan needs to start a we suck thread. At least we get to seperate the bandwagoners from the real fans.

I was going to post something similar last night.

Keep your heads up, guys! I know it's tough to watch our guys lose, but we can't be like this either. Don't show opposing fans that we are weak fans. Be strong!!! :marlins

Guys, remember that it was 1 year ago at this time that this team was struggling BIG TIME under Jack McKeon. May 23 will be the one year anniversary of when this team started to turn it around and start its magical run.......

This team isn't out of it yet! Are they struggling? Yep. Are they not hitting and scoring runs? Yep. Are our starters for the most part having a difficult time? You bet ya! But there is one thing I believe in, one thing that I know will turn this whole thing around....Jack McKeon.

He BLASTED this team last night after their pathetic performance and it was him last year that provided that spark that lit the fire underneath this team's @$$ and got them going. This team will break out of their funk and will be right there at the end. The Phillies are going no where and the Fish are only 1/2 game out! So if you want to jump off, be my guest. But me, I've been with this team through everything and I'm not going to start getting nervous or lose faith in this team now or ever!! :mad :

GO MARLINS!