Better now, than later...

djm305

Better that we go through a slump like this now and not later in the season. The way I see it, we havn't really gone on an extended loosing streak or anything, we havn't lost more than 2 in a row since the Braves swept us. I mean things could be a lot worse with the way we are playing. Even if this continues for another week or two we may find ourselves 4 or 5 games back in the division with half a season left to play. This team has TOO much talent to play like this all season. People like Ramon Castro who havn't done SQUAT all season, we all know he has the potential to hit the ball, I still think he will come around. Gonzo, well maybe this season will be the opposite of last season, maybe he'll have a second half as good as his first half last year. I also have faith that Loui will get back on track. We will be getting AJ back and I have a feeling he will produce for us, maybe not be the ACE but he will be solid. Hey I have HOPE....it's way to early in the season to loose that HOPE.

I agree with djm...people will come around, this is a talented team, but I beg to differ with Castro, he simply sucks! He wasn't even that good with the Cangrejeros in Santurce over the winter break.

I agree. Castro has some power of a PH HR here and there, but he isn't an every day Major Leaguer. He looks lost out there.