PWNS....

AreeSongRules

What the hell does "pwned" mean? I don't understand the "p" being there instead of the "o". Is it a way for people to be cute? Can I say "you got bwned! or lwned!". Please someone, enlighten me, I am so not caught up with today's slang.

And one last question, why does the letter "k" refer to a strikeout? Is there a special meaning to that letter? Anyone know?

And one last question, why does the letter "k" refer to a strikeout? Is there a special meaning to that letter? Anyone know?

I don't know about PWN3D, all I know is it's pretty funny.

As for the origin of "K", I'm guessing they couldn't use "S" because it already stood for "sacrifice hit", so they just decided to pick another letter.

What the hell does "pwned" mean? I don't understand the "p" being there instead of the "o". Is it a way for people to be cute? Can I say "you got bwned! or lwned!".

a friend told me that it originated on a popular gaming message board in which a poster typo'd the letter O in OWNED with a P, and it just went off from there. i don't know if that's the real origin or not, but it's definitely huge in gaming circles and it's probably related to a typo.

using a zero for the O and using a three for the E is leet speak... similar to how some kids like to type in alternating caps, e.g. aReeSoNGRuLZ, but more "elite" and difficult to read.

As for the origin of "K", I'm guessing they couldn't use "S" because it already stood for "sacrifice hit", so they just decided to pick another letter.

that's how i heard that one too. i also heard that they picked the letter K from the word striKe.

Are you serious?

Yes, as crazy as it sounds, I do NOT know why people use the "P" instead of the "O". Just call me weird. Don't hate, participate!

And besides, WHO PUT THE PH IN PHAT!? WHY IS IT ANDRE 3000 AND NOT ANDRE 2999 + 1? WHO CAME UP WITH HUR AND THUR? Does it matter?

Nobody can explain this crap. There's no logical reason for it. It just IZ. Believe it. Oh, and I know you love me, so stay off this funky BEAT!

Hey BAW if you had nuts on your chin would they be chin nuts?

NO it would mean you had a d**k in yo mouth.

Guest Juanky

Hey BAW if you had nuts on your chin would they be chin nuts?

NO it would mean you had a d**k in yo mouth.

PWN3D