Marlins vs DBacks---1:05et---at the PRO

Ramp

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

sea bass is hitting over .280 in the last week people. :o

and a hefty .236 for this month! he will hit at least .240 for the season before its done.

if any of you people wouldnt of realistically taken that with his defense you are idiots.

you arent going to get all stars at every position.

sea bass's D makes up for many offensive shortcomings. what's wrong with my people ?

racist. you = fool. you=going thru my unmentionables drawer while i sleep you can only wish about that one dood.

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

sea bass is hitting over .280 in the last week people. :o

and a hefty .236 for this month! he will hit at least .240 for the season before its done.

if any of you people wouldnt of realistically taken that with his defense you are idiots.

you arent going to get all stars at every position.

sea bass's D makes up for many offensive shortcomings. what's wrong with my people ?

racist. you = fool. you=going thru my unmentionables drawer while i sleep U + ME = US :wub: i know my calculus

*runs*

*Newsflash*

NASCAR Sucks!

*End Newsflash*

thats why its so popular. NASCAR is about as popular as watching paint dry north of the mason-dixon line. who the F is Mason Dixon?

oh wait doesnt he play for the sonics...

*Newsflash*

NASCAR Sucks!

*End Newsflash*

thats why its so popular. NASCAR is about as popular as watching paint dry north of the mason-dixon line. if you are being serious, you are an idiot Meh.....

It's still a southern sport though no doubt, and I don't know more than a couple people that have any interest in NASCAR at all.

*Newsflash*

NASCAR Sucks!

*End Newsflash*

thats why its so popular. NASCAR is about as popular as watching paint dry north of the mason-dixon line. watching paint dry north of the mason dixon line is more interesting than watching it dry south of the mason-dixon line.

it seems to dry a little quicker. probably less humidity.

the mason-dixon line only applies pretty much to areas east of the mississippi.

isnt indianapolis north of that line anyway?

Yeah, but that's Indy Car country, plus didn't the Brickyard 400 only become a race like a decade ago?

the mason-dixon line only applies pretty much to areas east of the mississippi.

isnt indianapolis north of that line anyway?

Yeah, but that's Indy Car country, plus didn't the Brickyard 400 only become a race like a decade ago? true...but its the second highest paying race in NASCAR.