Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs DBacks---1:05et---at the PRO

Featured Replies

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

Damnit, i'm missing all the good stuff.

School's more important. Go to class. :p *Skips class to watch the Marlins* im skipping skool..2 only hear the game :shifty

Damnit, i'm missing all the good stuff.

School's more important. Go to class. :p *Skips class to watch the Marlins* im skipping skool..2 only hear the game :shifty Go to class! LOL I already got Max to go to class, now you go! :p

*doesnt listen to MiRi*

 

:)

 

*fails in life*

 

:(

Showing everyone that DTrain was the ROY last year, not Webb. Lets get 10 runs today and head to Cincy.

What does that have to do with this year??? Let this whole Willis vs. Webb thing go man...you have driven it into the ground. Basically it has been Arizona fans and Brandon Webb who has publically complained to the papers about not winning the ROY. He's a whinny little baby. I'm glad to beat him.

*doesnt listen to MiRi*

 

:)

 

*fails in life*

 

:(

See why you should always listen to us women? :D

Damnit, i'm missing all the good stuff.

School's more important. Go to class. :p *Skips class to watch the Marlins* im skipping skool..2 only hear the game :shifty Go to class! LOL I already got Max to go to class, now you go! :p lol

  • Author

Showing everyone that DTrain was the ROY last year, not Webb. Lets get 10 runs today and head to Cincy.

What does that have to do with this year??? Let this whole Willis vs. Webb thing go man...you have driven it into the ground. Basically it has been Arizona fans and Brandon Webb who has publically complained to the papers about not winning the ROY. He's a whinny little baby. I'm glad to beat him. you cant blame AZ fans for thinking Webb was the ROY, same goes for Brewers fans and Scotty Pod

  • Author

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

sea bass is hitting over .280 in the last week people. :o

 

and a hefty .236 for this month!

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

sea bass is hitting over .280 in the last week people. :o

 

and a hefty .236 for this month! he will hit at least .240 for the season before its done.

 

 

 

 

if any of you people wouldnt of realistically taken that with his defense you are idiots.

 

 

 

 

you arent going to get all stars at every position.

 

 

 

 

sea bass's D makes up for many offensive shortcomings.

Yes, I forgot to mention that Sea Bass has been doing pretty good as of late. Let's hope he keeps it up.

  • Author

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

sea bass is hitting over .280 in the last week people. :o

 

and a hefty .236 for this month! he will hit at least .240 for the season before its done.

 

 

 

 

if any of you people wouldnt of realistically taken that with his defense you are idiots.

 

 

 

 

you arent going to get all stars at every position.

 

 

 

 

sea bass's D makes up for many offensive shortcomings. what's wrong with my people ?

 

racist.

  • Author

Cabs just bailed himself out big time

 

that was a rollercoaster right there

Cabs took an interesting path to that ball.....

 

 

But hey, he caught it and that's all that matters.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.