Marlins vs DBacks---1:05et---at the PRO

Ramp

Damnit, i'm missing all the good stuff.

School's more important. Go to class. :p *Skips class to watch the Marlins* im skipping skool..2 only hear the game :shifty Go to class! LOL I already got Max to go to class, now you go! :p

Showing everyone that DTrain was the ROY last year, not Webb. Lets get 10 runs today and head to Cincy.

What does that have to do with this year??? Let this whole Willis vs. Webb thing go man...you have driven it into the ground. Basically it has been Arizona fans and Brandon Webb who has publically complained to the papers about not winning the ROY. He's a whinny little baby. I'm glad to beat him.

Showing everyone that DTrain was the ROY last year, not Webb. Lets get 10 runs today and head to Cincy.

What does that have to do with this year??? Let this whole Willis vs. Webb thing go man...you have driven it into the ground. Basically it has been Arizona fans and Brandon Webb who has publically complained to the papers about not winning the ROY. He's a whinny little baby. I'm glad to beat him. you cant blame AZ fans for thinking Webb was the ROY, same goes for Brewers fans and Scotty Pod

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

sea bass is hitting over .280 in the last week people. :o

and a hefty .236 for this month!

Well, it is known that Sea Bass is a bad ass defensively. That's why I wouldn't want to lose him. I just wish he'd be better offensively.

and a hefty .236 for this month! he will hit at least .240 for the season before its done.

if any of you people wouldnt of realistically taken that with his defense you are idiots.

you arent going to get all stars at every position.

sea bass's D makes up for many offensive shortcomings.

and a hefty .236 for this month! he will hit at least .240 for the season before its done.

if any of you people wouldnt of realistically taken that with his defense you are idiots.

you arent going to get all stars at every position.

sea bass's D makes up for many offensive shortcomings. what's wrong with my people ?

racist.