Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skittles or M&Ms

Featured Replies

damn that's hard

 

m&m's just because skittles start to taste nasty when you eat to much at one time

 

but tropical flavor :thumbup

m&m's just because skittles start to taste nasty when you eat to much at one time

 

but tropical flavor :thumbup

Yuh that's why i chose m&m's.

I can't really compare the 2... i love them both...Sometimes i'm in the ood for chocolate, and sometimes i just want soemthing fruity! :p

m&m's. i dont even like skittles.

Skittles. I don't even eat chocolate.

Wooo

 

*high five*

You get used to it after a while

 

:confused

People often look at me as if I were an alien or something when I tell them that I don't like chocolate.

:blink: :lol :p

People often look at me as if I were an alien or something when I tell them that I don't like chocolate.

So true

People often look at me as if I were an alien or something when I tell them that I don't like chocolate.

So true I never really understood why was that. Not everyone has to like chocolate.

I just brush it off, give them my chocolate, and steal their french fries.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.