Cat names...

Ashley

What's wrong with cats?

And before you say "They're boring and they don't respond and they sleep all day,"

1) Old cats are boring. Try dealing with a newborn. >_<

2) They respond. They just aren't like dogs who will basically walk up to anyone. Cats need to know who their crew is. Sounds stupid, but it's true. They only roll with nice peeps.

3) An animal doesn't talk english, can't watch TV, listen to music, play video games, so I expect them to sleep all day.

You can't compare Cats and Dogs. They are different species and certainly behave differently. Dogs are the cutest thing, but Cats are too. If I could I'd have a dog to accompany my cats. However, Rusty (the feisty one) would scratch its eyes out, he can't even stand other cats (he only likes his friend Jules :D )

Why you should love Dogs?

They are playfull, have eyebrows that help them look cute, are faithfull, can make a lot of noise and scare intruders and if they're big enough can eat the intruder. Dogs are awesome! Who can resist a dog that brings you its collar to tell you that he wants to go out????

Why you should love Cats?

They are playfull too, are noiseless (when neutered), are soft and purry, are cool calm and collected. They pee and poop in their own private area (kitty litter box) so you don't need to walk them or scoop their crap. They know when people like them or dislike them and tend to ignore and give the cold shoulder to cat haters. Cats are the greatest, who can resist a kitty rubbing its back against your legs to tell you he wants to be pet?????

What's wrong with cats?

And before you say "They're boring and they don't respond and they sleep all day,"

1) Old cats are boring. Try dealing with a newborn. >_<

2) They respond. They just aren't like dogs who will basically walk up to anyone. Cats need to know who their crew is. Sounds stupid, but it's true. They only roll with nice peeps.

3) An animal doesn't talk english, can't watch TV, listen to music, play video games, so I expect them to sleep all day.

You can't compare Cats and Dogs. They are different species and certainly behave differently. Dogs are the cutest thing, but Cats are too. If I could I'd have a dog to accompany my cats. However, Rusty (the feisty one) would scratch its eyes out, he can't even stand other cats (he only likes his friend Jules :D )

Why you should love Dogs?

They are playfull, have eyebrows that help them look cute, are faithfull, can make a lot of noise and scare intruders and if they're big enough can eat the intruder. Dogs are awesome! Who can resist a dog that brings you its collar to tell you that he wants to go out????

Why you should love Cats?

They are playfull too, are noiseless (when neutered), are soft and purry, are cool calm and collected. They pee and poop in their own private area (kitty litter box) so you don't need to walk them or scoop their crap. They know when people like them or dislike them and tend to ignore and give the cold shoulder to cat haters. Cats are the greatest, who can resist a kitty rubbing its back against your legs to tell you he wants to be pet????? You know Cats are better! :lol

• 1 month later...