Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cat names...

Featured Replies

I just got a new kitty yesterday! :D Anyway my brother's friend was giving it away it's about 3 weeks old, and his friend had it named him "yayo"... :mad : and if u don't know what that means.... well.....

 

anwyayz.... I'm just glad he's in my possesion now. I'm trying to come up with a name for it, but i just can't come up with anything... and i don't wanna name it anything too common like whiskers or lucky...

 

I know this is a pretty random topic... but some help please..

I just got a new kitty yesterday! :D Anyway my brother's friend was giving it away it's about 3 weeks old, and his friend had it named him "yayo"... :mad : and if u don't know what that means.... well.....

 

anwyayz.... I'm just glad he's in my possesion now. I'm trying to come up with a name for it, but i just can't come up with anything... and i don't wanna name it anything too common like whiskers or lucky...

 

I know this is a pretty random topic... but some help please..

What does it look like?

 

My cats name (Ubi) is named Cabezone because he had a big head.

 

Chiti was short for Chitina which is small because my other cat was small.

 

Angel was called Angel because my mom sucks at naming cats.

 

Splurkee was called Splurkee because I figured "Eh, what the hell." I call him Rick though. And he does respond to it. I can't believe that he responds to Rick. So happy. ^_^

 

Misungi was named Misungi because 7 8 9.

 

And Orange Juice was called Orange Juice because I was drinking Orange Juice.

 

So just call it something stupid like I did. Oh by the way, Cats are better than Dogs.

I like both doggies and kitties. :)

 

I once had a cat named Tiger. My last cat was all white, so I named her Snowflake. There's a little black cat around my house, who I named Midnight. But the owner of the cat actually named it ChiCha. (ugh)

 

Tigger would be a cute name, esp. if the kitty is one of the orange kinds (like Garfield in the movie).

So just call it something stupid like I did. Oh by the way, Cats are better than Dogs.

:wow

 

Have one of your cats come up and tell that to my chow chow, see what happens :hat

I always wanted a kitty when I was little.. my dad was allergic though! Finally got a doggy who we've had for 10yrs! His name is Nolly from Nolan Ryan! (My brothers favorite pitcher)

good cat names:

 

Muarry

Tommy

Morris

Alfonso

Ramiro

Ivan

Xavier

Ruben

 

 

I like naming cats human names, not dumb things like "fuzzy" and ect. Italians give cats the dumbest names usually, like "kitty" and "batza" (crazy.)

  • Author

LMoa. I was thinking of naming it 'kitty'...

 

I have a dog so they seem to be getting along, he's a small dog anyway.

 

I don't know what kind of cat it is, i don't know much about cats, it has black and gray stripes and is very common...

If it was a girl, I'd name it Tinker Bell. There's another cat in my neighborhood who looks just like that who I named Tinker Bell. LOL

 

But it's a male, so Kitty sounds cute. One of my best friends had a cat and she named it Baby.

Oh by the way, Cats are better than Dogs

 

Random fact......

 

If you were 6 inches tall your beloved cat would eat you.

 

That is all.

LMoa. I was thinking of naming it 'kitty'...

 

I have a dog so they seem to be getting along, he's a small dog anyway.

 

I don't know what kind of cat it is, i don't know much about cats, it has black and gray stripes and is very common...

black and gray stripes? Go with Xavier. You're not italian, are you???

Woo go dogs

What's wrong with cats?

 

And before you say "They're boring and they don't respond and they sleep all day,"

 

1) Old cats are boring. Try dealing with a newborn. >_<

 

2) They respond. They just aren't like dogs who will basically walk up to anyone. Cats need to know who their crew is. Sounds stupid, but it's true. They only roll with nice peeps.

 

3) An animal doesn't talk english, can't watch TV, listen to music, play video games, so I expect them to sleep all day.

i prefer dogs to. i cant stand cats. theyre always getting in my yard s***ting and jumping on our cars and leaving spots. its even worse when the kitty is all soaked.

 

to make things worse some neighbor (we dont know who) leaves food for the cats in the open lot next to our house. a little village of cats constantly forms there.

 

about names, can i suggest Mike? good ole masculine name

  • Author

LMoa. I was thinking of naming it 'kitty'...

 

I have a dog so they seem to be getting along, he's a small dog anyway.

 

I don't know what kind of cat it is, i don't know much about cats, it has black and gray stripes and is very common...

black and gray stripes? Go with Xavier. You're not italian, are you??? lol. no i'm not Italian...

LMoa. I was thinking of naming it 'kitty'...

 

I have a dog so they seem to be getting along, he's a small dog anyway.

 

I don't know what kind of cat it is, i don't know much about cats, it has black and gray stripes and is very common...

black and gray stripes? Go with Xavier. You're not italian, are you??? lol. no i'm not Italian... Just joking around!

 

Cats are awesome.

 

eNOUGH SAID

How about we just Dictionary.com it?

 

Dictionary.com - "A very large herbivorous dinosaur of the genus Diplodocus that existed during the Jurassic Period."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.