My day at Shea

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

It started with me wearing my Mets Stink shirt to the stadium and having one of their fans come up to me and threaten death upon me. Needless to say I hurried along.

I don't like this Dontrelle PH'ing stuff. I mean it's good once in awhile but I don't want him getting hurt. And then having him run the bases is also risky.

Benitez earned major brownie points from me especially with the atmosphere there after the Piazza homerun. The old Benitez blows the game.

There was a lot of Fish fans there. I even slapped five with a couple after the game and laughed at the Mets fans. If it was any of you, I was wearing glasses and a Sixers sweatshirt covering my Mets stink shirt.

This bullpen wont win us anything. I don't like seeing Howard, Borland and Bump as our best options. Right now im confident in Perisho for the most part and Mando. We need help there and I hope this series and the last Mets one showed Beinfest that.

Well, we haven't been trading away our star players for prospects in several years like we used to. That has made an impact. Not that those trades always worked, since the only player we really got for Kevin Brown of any consequence was Derrek Lee.

It's crystal clear to me that we need at least one, better yet two new guys in the pen that can get the job done. Players like Wayne, Bump, Borland, and Howard won't do it.

Guest FishFanInPA

There arent death threats in Philly...just be ready for the beer showers. I was there all three last time and managed to survive.

Guest Juanky

This bullpen wont win us anything. I don't like seeing Howard, Borland and Bump as our best options. Right now im confident in Perisho for the most part and Mando. We need help there and I hope this series and the last Mets one showed Beinfest that.

I think if Neu continues pitching like he is for the next week or two and Bump and/or Howard continue to be iffy you might see him up in a hurry.

actually, when i went on thursday it wasn't that bad, and i had my JP jersey on

only thing, after the game, a mets fan told me thanks for coming, and i was wearing my replica ring, and i put it right in his face. Good feeling.

That's comical.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.