WEED

every1lovesme

This poll needs more options. For example, perhaps there is someone that likes to dip weed. Or someone that likes to eat weed. Or someone that smokes weed only once a month. Or once a year.

Yeah I agree because its pretty obvious that most people(atleast I hope) will vote for "No".

Nope i don't do it,btw i was just playing earlier when i said i did.I won't dare mess my life up like that,there's many way's you can mess up your life doing that,your health is one,cop's is another one(it'll go in your record which look's bad on your resume when you look for a job),another one is that drug's most of the time involve gangs which equal many bad thing's.So nope never have,never will.

Nope i don't do it,btw i was just playing earlier when i said i did.I won't dare mess my life up like that,there's many way's you can mess up your life doing that,your health is one,cop's is another one(it'll go in your record which look's bad on your resume when you look for a job),another one is that drug's most of the time involve gangs which equal many bad thing's.So nope never have,never will.

and this thread was made just bc. you said you smoked weed before...

and this thread was made just bc. you said you smoked weed before... Yuh i know,i'm so cool :notworthy

and this thread was made just bc. you said you smoked weed before... Yuh i know,i'm so cool :notworthy well smoking weed isnt cool

But since you dont, I guess MAYBE your cool....

lol j/p

Hell no.

I smell it almost everyday in school and it makes me sick.

And it's a huge turnoff.

Same here,people smoke it by the stairs that no-one goes thru in my school,well we only go through those stairs during fire drills,what a thrill it will be to get some1 smoking weed in the stairs during a fire drill,i will lmao :lol .

Hell no.

I smell it almost everyday in school and it makes me sick.

And it's a huge turnoff.

Same here,people smoke it by the stairs that no-one goes thru in my school,well we only go through those stairs during fire drills,what a thrill it will be to get some1 smoking weed in the stairs during a fire drill,i will lmao :lol . Its a shame that so many people smoke it...

and this thread was made just bc. you said you smoked weed before... Yuh i know,i'm so cool :notworthy well smoking weed isnt cool

lol j/p LOL,yuh i'm cool because i don't do it :D

lol j/p LOL,yuh i'm cool because i don't do it :D *WAIT!*

I don't smoke it either!

That means I'm cool also!

:arms :balloons :cheers :skippy

lol j/p LOL,yuh i'm cool because i don't do it :D *WAIT!*

I don't smoke it either!

That means I'm cool also!

:arms :balloons :cheers :skippy No it doesn't.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.