I have a feeling the Marlins are going to deal

Conine may not go in this deal, because Seattle has given up. They want to cut salary and Winn would be disposable to them because if they can move him, it makes it easier.

I didn't say we'd trade Conine. I meant starting in the OF. I'd rather have Winn over Conine.

Conine may not go in this deal, because Seattle has given up. They want to cut salary and Winn would be disposable to them because if they can move him, it makes it easier.

I didn't say we'd trade Conine. I meant starting in the OF. I'd rather have Winn over Conine. that would happen, but JP would have to move because Winn is a better CF.

See, since Winn left the Florida teams to go to Seattle (compensation for Lou Pinella), he has slumped big time. Get him back to the right coast and we have another speed, defensive, and bunting threat.

I really like the idea. He gives us the speed we need, The little power, and he's great on defense. He's just struggling right now but maybe all he needs is a change.

We might be able to get Winn for just Nunez and cordero because the Mariners are desperate enough.

They want prospects in return and neither of those guys are prospects. It's not like Winn has a huge contract. yes, but Seattle needs a stage to showcase some of their talent and getting rid of Winn can cause some shifts in the lineup.

We might be able to get Winn for just Nunez and cordero because the Mariners are desperate enough.

They want prospects in return and neither of those guys are prospects. It's not like Winn has a huge contract. yes, but Seattle needs a stage to showcase some of their talent and getting rid of Winn can cause some shifts in the lineup. what talent? It's not like they have a big prospect in the minors that Winn is blocking.

Winn PWNZ. I'd take him in aheartbeat over Mr. Marlin. Along with a decent BP guy like Putz and it's a deal. But it won't happen.

Are you sh*$%ing me?

Has the ENTIRE WORLD gone MaD??

Randy Winn would NEVER start on this team. He has little power, above average speed, and it would be a small miracle for him to climb back up to the .290 range he has been hitting the last couple of seasons.

I dont see that as an upgrade at all in either CF or LF. Conine is better and I would take my chances with him over trading players away to get Winn.

There are better options out there. C'mon!!

Winn PWNZ. I'd take him in aheartbeat over Mr. Marlin. Along with a decent BP guy like Putz and it's a deal. But it won't happen.

Are you sh*$%ing me?

Has the ENTIRE WORLD gone MaD??

Randy Winn would NEVER start on this team. He has little power, above average speed, and it would be a small miracle for him to climb back up to the .290 range he has been hitting the last couple of seasons.

I dont see that as an upgrade at all in either CF or LF. Conine is better and I would take my chances with him over trading players away to get Winn.

There are better options out there. C'mon!! I agree, the man is having one of the worst seasons of his career, I would also rather take my chances with conine.

Allright, I got one.

Brad Wilkerson, Montreal Expos. He can play 1B, LF, CF, RF. He is a lefty and has a pretty good OPS (.819). He has 10HR, which means he has some pop, should be a .270-.280 hitter and his K/BB is 47/38 - not bad at all. He seems to be a solid hitter and can work the count and is comfortable hitting deep in the count. Smells like clutch to me. He is 27, and played at UF.

Tomo Ohka is down. The Expos need pitching (who doesnt). I say Kevin Olsen and Trevor Hutchinson could do the trick. Oh, and Brad's salary? 375K.

Problem solved.

Allright, I got one.

Brad Wilkerson, Montreal Expos. He can play 1B, LF, CF, RF. He is a lefty and has a pretty good OPS (.819). He has 10HR, which means he has some pop, should be a .270-.280 hitter and his K/BB is 47/38 - not bad at all. He seems to be a solid hitter and can work the count and is comfortable hitting deep in the count. Smells like clutch to me. He is 27, and played at UF.

Tomo Ohka is down. The Expos need pitching (who doesnt). I say Kevin Olsen and Trevor Hutchinson could do the trick. Oh, and Brad's salary? 375K.

Problem solved.

The Expos won't let him go for that.