Naked guys jump on Phillies' field

FishFanPR

I was at the game today, it was pouring, so everyone was just hanging out waiting for the game to resume. All of a sudden, I hear everyone cheering, laughing and screaming...when I peek into the field, I see two guys, one completely naked and the other with his pants on running around the field. The guy with the pants was tackled by like 5 policemen on CF and the other guy just kept on jumping and running around the infield, until a security employee tackled him and dragged him by his neck towards the dugout, where he was apprehended by Philadelphia police......WOW...ONLY IN PHILLY!!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Guest FishFanInPA

I just got home from the game and it was truly amazing. There was also a marriage in centerfield. This kid ran on with his girlfriend, as they held hands and went over the CF gate into the little garden there and proposed, kissed and proceeded to get arrested. For their one phone call, they called the local sports talk radio station.

I stayed after all the delays and got to sit right behind the dugout which was amazing. The game looks so different. I was forced to cheer for the Phillies until it was discovered I was wearing a Marlins hat and it got ugly.

They let people get married at games too? My dream was just to be proposed at one.... til now.

lol but there are a lot of better places to get proposed at from....

I know someone who wrote on the sand "Would you marry me?"

And than he went for a walk on the beach with his GF....

And than when they got up to it he asked her to marry him.

Anyways there are a lot of better ways to get proposed.

They let people get married at games too? My dream was just to be proposed at one.... til now.

Anyways there are a lot of better ways to get proposed. You think that's better than in the garden in that new ballpark?

Anyways there are a lot of better ways to get proposed. You think that's better than in the garden in that new ballpark? well I guess it depends on if you want to get proposed at in public or in private

some people would like to get proposed to in private and some in public...

personally I would do it more in private, and the beach story was at night when it was empty

and i guess at a ballpark is in public, so personally, yes i would like it better at the beach than at the ballpark...

Anyways there are a lot of better ways to get proposed. You think that's better than in the garden in that new ballpark? well I guess it depends on if you want to get proposed at in public or in private

some people would like to get proposed to in private and some in public...

personally I would do it more in private, and the beach story was at night when it was empty

and i guess at a ballpark is in public, so personally, yes i would like it better at the beach than at the ballpark... cool

I actually had a buddy who ran onto the field at the Vet during a phillies game

wasn't fun

$5k fine and a weekend in jail .. not to mention security roughing him up

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Also, I've never had a problem wearing marlins gear to the phillies game ... phillies fans are more apt to fight with one another than an opposing fan .. and they're usually just drunk HS kids in the upper level

now the other teams in the city are a different story altogether

he was out with coworkers (he was a co-op at the time) and they had some drinks over the course of the evening

he kept giving his coworkers crap about needing to go and run on the field .. typical guy stuff that i can't quote on here ... mainly calling them out and saying they weren't big enough to do it

so they flipped it on him

so now he had people questioning his manhood and pride with booze equals a bad combo

they helped him with his fine, but the weekend was all his

dumb idea ... was shocked to hear how stiff the penalty was ... i'm sure if more people in the city realized just how badly they smack you on the hand they would think twice about doing it

DAMN. I'm going to the wrong games, man.

We need a copycat crime at Pro Player, folks.

I once went to a Panthers game where a fan proposed to his gf. I was crying like a fool. LOL

DAMN. I'm going to the wrong games, man.

We need a copycat crime at Pro Player, folks.

I once went to a Panthers game where a fan proposed to his gf. I was crying like a fool. LOL Hotcorner said that he proposed to his gf at a Panthers game and she said yes.

He announced that he was going to do it.

And the next game I heard about it on 560.