My solution

Hotcorner

No, you're right.

He will be traded by July 31.

I'm still intreaged by what we are going to get.

It's like having to wait 'till Christmas morning to open a present.

You'll get prospects and nothing special at that.

He would get the same price Preston would get Decent but not A Blockbuster

and Alex doesn't, Dusty is a nut case...

Why is he a nutcase?

You do know that every team needs a player and of Course The Cubs will get a bunch of players and possibly The Giants...

The Fish are lucky with two don't push it with three.

The Fish are lucky with two don't push it with three.

That would not at all be pushing it. Both he and Mike Lowell are the most deserving players on our team for the AS game.

Pudge being there would just be a bonus... How is giving three All Stars to a losing team not pushing it?

Gonzalez from The Cubs will get in because he's a cub that's your back up right there.

Face it The Only way AGon is getting on the team is by injury

How is giving three All Stars to a losing team not pushing it?

Gonzalez from The Cubs will get in because he's a cub that's your back up right there.

If Alex S. makes it over our Alex I will personally call Dusty Baker and tell him what an idiot he is.

He knows who is better...He'll make the right decision...

How is giving three All Stars to a losing team not pushing it?

If Alex S. makes it over our Alex I will personally call Dusty Baker and tell him what an idiot he is.

He knows who is better...He'll make the right decision... No he won't

1. Pudge

2. Lowell

That's two... If The Marlins get three all stars not appointed due to Injuries...

I will personally have a pro Marlins signature which is alot for me.

There is no way in hell they are getting three guy's on the team. As you like to say to people that is pure idiocy.

Josh let's play over under

The Marlins

Under.

I don't see what's the big deal about this and your ignorance to admit fact... Only a select few can make it to the team. Usually the only team to get more than two is... The Manager's team the exception is teams with huge winning records. Also I'm sure Dusty will select a few more guys from The Giants just out of respect.

The Cubs will get 5

The Giants three IMO

Plus those on the starting line that do not play for The Giants or Cubs so that does not leave much more room, huh?

Josh now please explain to me how a below 500 team can get Three All Stars

The thing is, I never said one of our supposed 3 All-Star's should be there.

So let's just hope that Benito or Javy pass Pudge in the balloting so Alex can go to Chicago with Mike.

It doesn't matter if they should or should not be there but will be there and plain and simple.

With two fish, Gonzalez will be the sacrificial lamb for Pudge.

Simple as that it's not a matter if they deserve to be there if The Fans want them it will be done.

Guest markotsay7

The biggest thing wrong with the All-Star Game is that every team has to have a rep. It shouldn't be that way, plain and simple.

The biggest thing wrong with the All-Star Game is that every team has to have a rep. It shouldn't be that way, plain and simple.

I don't agree with that. Every team deserves to have someone represent them. All the fans should be able to say, "hey, there's blah blah blah, from my favorite team, the Detroit Tigers."

Even though the player might not deserve to be there, every team and its fans deserve to be represented.