Pavano Heading to the All Star Game?

PBMarlin

Yeah I think he could go to the All Star Game and I think that Jack is going to try hard to get him in there

There are a few guys on the Marlins that really deserve it but they might not get enough votes to go to the All Star Game

so I think that Jack has to do something about it.

Remeber this is how the Fish got hot last year and the start of this year, every pitcher goes out there wanting to top the guy that pitched the day before, therefore the bar just keeps getting set higher and higher and the Fish keep getting wins.

Well, let's hope Josh is up for the challenge.

He really needs to put together a string of strong starts. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. He will either be sluggish due to the time off, or come out on fire due to the long rest. With Josh, you never know which pitcher is going to show up.

i really hope J.B. comes back with a kickass attitude...i would like to see him put together a nice streak of wins so he can put himself back on the map as one of the best young stars in baseball...i have bashed him almost all season for not being the pitcher i thought he was going to be so i really hope he back to form and ready to win some ball games..

i really hope J.B. comes back with a kickass attitude...i would like to see him put together a nice streak of wins so he can put himself back on the map as one of the best young stars in baseball...i have bashed him almost all season for not being the pitcher i thought he was going to be so i really hope he back to form and ready to win some ball games..

The break from being on the DL helped him last year. So let's hope he comes back with better focus and performs to his capability. The great performances by all the other starters should provide some incentive as well.