Anti-Virus

AJBurnett34

AVG sucks. I had it and it was terrible. Good luck finding a good one. The best is Norton Anti-Virus but that's hard to find online if you know what I mean. Try Suprnova.org or KaZaA.

Everytime I downloaded it, it never worked so I had to go out and buy it. :(

AVG sucks. I had it and it was terrible. Good luck finding a good one. The best is Norton Anti-Virus but that's hard to find online if you know what I mean. Try Suprnova.org or KaZaA.

I used AVG once. It was good enough. If you want Norton to work, buy it or borrow it from a friend. ;)

It was probably a few versions ago, but when I took AVG apart with a debugger and probed some of the traffic it was generating, I came to the conclusion that it was behaving an awful lot like spyware.

Maybe they've cleaned up their act since then, but that one outfit that needs a very careful reading of their privacy policy before installing it. Maybe you left on the setting for auto-update?