Sportscenter giving some props to the Fish

bman8316

On Sportscenter, they said that along with the Cubs the Marlins have the deepest starting rotation. He then also said that the sleeper in this whole thing is that the Marlins are serious contenders in the Beltran sweepstakes. :D

They also said this tiem last year the Marlins were 13 games out of first place

On Sportscenter, they said that along with the Cubs the Marlins have the deepest starting rotation. He then also said that the sleeper in this whole thing is that the Marlins are serious contenders in the Beltran sweepstakes. :D

who said this?

I don't think we're going after Beltran, but if we do get him....WOW

i doubt we get him....would love it but do not see it happening. exactly, I don't think our FO would do this, it'd be a suicide deal considering the decreasing quality of our minors system. yup

who said this? Dave Campbell

I don't think we're going after Beltran, but if we do get him....WOW

i doubt we get him....would love it but do not see it happening. exactly, I don't think our FO would do this, it'd be a suicide deal considering the decreasing quality of our minors system. The Fish promoted the top talent as well as traded some. The team should make the move to get the talent. If the ballpark comes around, retaining existing talent and shopping for key free agents will maintain the club and permit the rebuilding of the farm system.

jesus, if were gonna go after beltran why the hell didnt we just sign pudge at what he wanted? seriously, beltran is going to want the same amount of money at the end of the season if we get him...

and im tired of the pudge hating...we would have prolly won at least 5 more games with him...we needed his bat and his arm.

jesus, if were gonna go after beltran why the hell didnt we just sign pudge at what he wanted? seriously, beltran is going to want the same amount of money at the end of the season if we get him...

and im tired of the pudge hating...we would have prolly won at least 5 more games with him...we needed his bat and his arm.

Because Beltran would be a rent-a-player.

On Sportscenter, they said that along with the Cubs the Marlins have the deepest starting rotation.? He then also said that the sleeper in this whole thing is that the Marlins are serious contenders in the Beltran sweepstakes.? :D

who said this? Dave 'Soup' Campbell. He is, in my opinion, quite respectable and not because he doesnt diss the Marlins. And he is right.