Today's Lineup

Ramp

I think Conine at the 2 is interesting - but I dont like JP so far down in the lineup. That does basically nothing for us. The problems has been us driving in runs and I dont see how this helps. Best case - Conine gets on base. But the idea is probably, like what I and others (Rferry, etc.) have been sayiing, is to get Conine some protection in the lineup and better pitches to hit. So why not just put him at 3 and slide everyone down?

you know - this is essentially Conine hitting 3rd (later in the game). JP (Agon, AJ), Castillo, Conine. Of course, Conine will come up with 2 outs most likely - but hitting in front of Lowell and Cabs...that is what I wanted.

Very interesting and exciting... :mischief

Castillo

Niner

Lowell

Cabs

Redmond

Easley

JP

Alex

AJ

wtf?

I hate this lineup with a passion, but I hope it works

Castillo has been hitting well and deserves to leadoff. Conine is good at #2 because he is making contact without runners in scoring position. Lowell and Cabs are in their rightful place. Red is hot, so why not take advantage. Easley is on because Choi doesn't face lefties. JP can try getting on base with less pressure, then Alex can continue being hot and move him up or drive him in.

I like this lineup for the offense. :thumbup

He used my logic to makeup this lineup.

The only logic I like to see here is Conine hitting in front of Lowell and Cabs. I dont think JP at the 7 helps. I think you are better off just putting Conine at the 3 because that gives you more possibilities than breaking up the 1-2 punch.

Guest markotsay7

If we don't win tonight here's the next lineup:

Gonzalez - SS

Choi - 1B

Cabrera - RF

Castillo - 2B

Pitcher

Lowell - 3B

Redmond - C

Pierre - CF

John Wehner - LF

:D :D :D

I think Conine at the 2 is interesting - but I dont like JP so far down in the lineup. That does basically nothing for us. The problems has been us driving in runs and I dont see how this helps. Best case - Conine gets on base. But the idea is probably, like what I and others (Rferry, etc.) have been sayiing, is to get Conine some protection in the lineup and better pitches to hit. So why not just put him at 3 and slide everyone down?

I agree