Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And so it begins......

Featured Replies

Bad day for white sox fans. :(

 

Cubs & Minnesota win. Sox lose. Scott Schoeneweis on the DL. Felix Diaz to pitch tomorrow. I smell trouble.

Bad day for white sox fans. :(

 

Cubs & Minnesota win. Sox lose. Scott Schoeneweis on the DL. Felix Diaz to pitch tomorrow. I smell trouble.

I smell VICTORY! and pork chops.

  • Author

Bad day for white sox fans. :(

 

Cubs & Minnesota win. Sox lose. Scott Schoeneweis on the DL. Felix Diaz to pitch tomorrow. I smell trouble.

I smell VICTORY! and pork chops. I have to give you the fact that you all have a better team than us this year.

 

Hopefully the kid pitches well for us tomorrow and we can torch Zambrano like we did last season.

Kudos to Dusty for coming up with an awesome lineup today. Check this out.

 

Grudzy

Lee

Alou

Sosa

Ramirez

Holly

Barrett

Patterson

Martinez

 

I would've put Corey 7th and Barrett 8th (don't want to get Corey's confidence too down), but this is a welcome change. All we need is a shortstop - I like the idea of getting Lugo from Tampa Bay. It's not like they don't have a replacement. Give them Rusch and Kelton, and it'll be all right.

  • Author

All we need is a shortstop - I like the idea of getting Lugo from Tampa Bay. It's not like they don't have a replacement. Give them Rusch and Kelton, and it'll be all right.

Rusch AND Kelton for Lugo???

 

Go right ahead..... :blink:

 

 

You guys don't need a SS, your lineup is plenty good enough as it is, and Gonzalez is a steady defender once he gets back.

We don't need Rusch, and maybe Im biased because I don't like Kelton. Gonzalez BLOWS. But most of all, we need someone, anyone, who can play every day and help Dusty avoid the temptation of starting favorite son Ramon Martinez, sucktastic Rey Ordonez, useless Jose Macias, or the dessicated corpse of Ricky Gutierrez. The Four Shortstops of the Apocalypse.

  • Author

We don't need Rusch, and maybe Im biased because I don't like Kelton. Gonzalez BLOWS. But most of all, we need someone, anyone, who can play every day and help Dusty avoid the temptation of starting favorite son Ramon Martinez, sucktastic Rey Ordonez, useless Jose Macias, or the dessicated corpse of Ricky Gutierrez. The Four Shortstops of the Apocalypse.

They have a name for your current shortstop position in the national league dood.

 

It's called THE EIGHT HITTER! :lol

 

Your lineup is very good, as is your pitching staff. I don't think you all need to trade for a shortstop, but hey what do I know, I'm definitely not the Cubs fan here.

We are greedy. We want it all. Failure is not an option.

 

Besides, Rey Ordonez should not be starting for a high school team, much less the Great Cubs.

We are greedy. We want it all. Failure is not an option.

 

Besides, Rey Ordonez should not be starting for a high school team, much less the Great Cubs.

With the Cubs it seems failure is the only option.

maybe tomorrow maybe tomorrow thats all i hear from u sox fans.. time to start saying maybe next year cuz ur team will never go anywhere. u are the biggest homer ive ever seen. the curse is on for u ppl.." and no i wont get shot ill be doin the shooting

  • Author

maybe tomorrow maybe tomorrow thats all i hear from u sox fans.. time to start saying maybe next year cuz ur team will never go anywhere. u are the biggest homer ive ever seen. the curse is on for u ppl.." and no i wont get shot ill be doin the shooting

1. What else do you say after a loss? We suck?

 

2. I'm guessing you've never been here.

 

3. Are you the designated site retard?

Very quiet in here after the Cubs get shut down by a guy with an ERA over 11.

Where were you after yesterday's Cub win, hotshot?

Very quiet in here after the Cubs get shut down by a guy with an ERA over 11.

Where were you after yesterday's Cub win, hotshot? I didn't come by here until I got back from the game... I didn't see this thread until today.

Very quiet in here after the Cubs get shut down by a guy with an ERA over 11.

Where were you after yesterday's Cub win, hotshot? I didn't come by here until I got back from the game... I didn't see this thread until today. Well that's just perfect, then.

  • Author

Just a huge win today for the South Siders.

 

Rubber match tomorrow, Locyza vs. the Bulldog, should be fun.

Just a huge win today for the South Siders.

 

Rubber match tomorrow, Locyza vs. the Bulldog, should be fun.

Go get em tommorow Loaiza so we can extend our lead to 5 games :notworthy

Just a huge win today for the South Siders.

 

Rubber match tomorrow, Locyza vs. the Bulldog, should be fun.

Go get em tommorow Loaiza so we can extend our lead to 5 games :notworthy you're welcome.

  • Author

White Sox Win, Twins lose, and (obviously) the Cubs lose for the 2nd "perfect day" in a row.

 

Sox take 2 of 3 after things looked bleek Friday night, move within 1 game of the Twins, and bury the Cubs 5 games behind St. Louis.

 

I love it! :thumbup

Cubs take 2 out of 3 against Houston, even with the "difference", Carlos Beltran. And the pathetic Cards get swept by the Pirates....HA! 3 back, it's go time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.