June 25, 200422 yr Today at 4 PM Eastern on Chicago's South Side. It's the Cubs and White Sox in game 1 of their annual 6 game battle for city bragging rights. I'm ready, I'm sure RippyO is ready. Bring it on! :thumbup
June 25, 200422 yr Go Cubbies!!! :thumbup Even though the Tigers are in the Sox rearview mirror right now.
June 25, 200422 yr Author These 2 series against the North Siders are without a doubt my favorite of the year. Seeing the city go up for grabs and be divided like this and just seeing the 2 teams play each other is a lot of fun.
June 25, 200422 yr Go ChiSox.. Take care of those Cubbies and we'll take care of the Beltran-less Royals to extend our NL Central Lead :thumbup
June 25, 200422 yr i hope the sox win, i like the cubs players, but I like the sox's mannager and the big hurt is the s***. so go sox.
June 25, 200422 yr What happens if you guys, dare I say it, tie 3-3? Then do the fans riot in the streets and whomever has the best riot wins?
June 25, 200422 yr I am at work right now, but hopefully it won't be too busy to follow the game. With Prior on the mound vs. Garland, the outcome is really not in doubt.
June 25, 200422 yr I am at work right now, but hopefully it won't be too busy to follow the game. With Prior on the mound vs. Garland, the outcome is really not in doubt. typical Cubs Fan trash talking :lol
June 25, 200422 yr What happens if you guys, dare I say it, tie 3-3? Then do the fans riot in the streets and whomever has the best riot wins? That would be beyond great
June 26, 200422 yr this rivalry is overatted. i would wear a cubs jersey and go into your side of chicago and yell whitesox sucks and yell expletives at all of u and u wouldnt do a damn thing...anyways go cubbies cuz i hate whitesox fans and i love DeeLee
June 26, 200422 yr CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! yea, to bad they dont win anything come playoff time. Now that I think about it none of these two teams win anything when it really matters.
June 26, 200422 yr CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! yea, to bad they dont win anything come playoff time. Now that I think about it none of these two teams win anything when it really matters. wow :confused
June 26, 200422 yr CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! yea, to bad they dont win anything come playoff time. Now that I think about it none of these two teams win anything when it really matters. Mr. Sourpuss. Thanks for your input. And in a related story, the Astros LOSE in their first game with Beltran. Ha. Ha ha ha ha.
June 26, 200422 yr CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! yea, to bad they dont win anything come playoff time. Now that I think about it none of these two teams win anything when it really matters. Mr. Sourpuss. Thanks for your input. And in a related story, the Astros LOSE in their first game with Beltran. Ha. Ha ha ha ha. Beltran had two of their 3 hits though.
June 26, 200422 yr Author this rivalry is overatted. i would wear a cubs jersey and go into your side of chicago and yell whitesox sucks and yell expletives at all of u and u wouldnt do a damn thing. Yeah, you'd probably get shot and killed, but that's about it.
June 26, 200422 yr Author Oh, and as for today's game, the White Sox continue to play awful. Prior was throwing hittable crap up there all game and we couldn't do anything with it. The fielding was awful, the hitting was awful, the annoying yuppie Cubs fans were awful. Just a bad day all around today, gotta go get them tomorrow.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.