Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many Marlins fans will be at Tropicana tonight

Featured Replies

Unlikely, though when I went to the Fish-DRays game on my bday back 3 years ago there was a nice big lot of Fish fans

  • Author

Thats what I am thinking. Many Rays fans were probably Fish fans. I hope they cross over and become Marlins fans LoL! I really do think that there will be tons of Marlins fans there! :)

I really wanted to go, but things didn't work out.

 

To all the fish fans going: Have Fun & represent the Fish! :)

Yeah, I wanted to go too but would have had to leave about 7-8 hours before the game to get there in time ..

I'll be there next year :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.