Switchfoot

I'm familiar with a few of their songs because my brother and I edit a Christian music video show, and we play stuff by them on it. I'm not really in to rock, but they do seem to have a good sound. But, to me, their message is more important, and not changing it when they went mainstream is very admirable. :thumbup

God damn it! I was going to buy it and now I find out they're a Christian rock band. Good thing I didn't buy it before knowing that. :thumbup

Furman,

Do you go to Bama, Samford or UAB? I just graduated from Bama's law school. I thought I was the only Marlin fan in the state. Best concert I saw while living there was Pearl Jam outside in 40 degree weather. It was awesome!!! :hat

sorry dude...I'm not from Alabama...I'm from Florida, but spend 10 months in Greenville, SC.....I have tons of friends that are from Birmingham (some richer people that went to Mountain Brook, and then others who went to Briarwood, Vestavia, etc.). I also have a few fraternity brothers from Montgomery. I was just visiting some friends, and in the process went to City Stages.

I like 'bama though, and would have no problems living there. btw, I go to Furman, and we play Samford in Birmingham this Sept. See Ingle Martin in a Paladins uni... :)

P.S. I'm sorry to hear that you won't buy their cd b/c they're Christian.

sorry dude...I'm not from Alabama...I'm from Florida, but spend 10 months in Greenville, SC.....I have tons of friends that are from Birmingham (some richer people that went to Mountain Brook, and then others who went to Briarwood, Vestavia, etc.). I also have a few fraternity brothers from Montgomery. I was just visiting some friends, and in the process went to City Stages.

I like 'bama though, and would have no problems living there. btw, I go to Furman, and we play Samford in Birmingham this Sept. See Ingle Martin in a Paladins uni... :)

P.S. I'm sorry to hear that you won't buy their cd b/c they're Christian.

436066[/snapback]

Hmm, I guess my drunk ass should have just looked under your name for you location. I could have answered my own question then. :mischief2