The "Accomplishments" of President Bush

MarlinGuru

Link.

* Attacked and took over two countries.

* Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

* Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

* Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

* First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

* First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

* First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

* Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

*Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.

* Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

* Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

* Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

* Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

* Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

* Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

* Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

* Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

* My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).

* First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

* Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

* First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

* Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

* Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.

* First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

* First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

* Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

* Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

* Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

* Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

* First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

* All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

* My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

* Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

* First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

* First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

* First US president to establish a secret shadow government.

* Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

* With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

* First US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

* First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

* Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

* Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

* Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.

* Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

* In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

* Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

* In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.

* Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

As you can see Mr.Bush has broken many records :)

I dont want to go into specifics but some of the things on that heavily biased list that are being mocked as bad are actually good things such as the one about the UN and the world court of law. Their should be economic globalization not political. Furthermore 'entered with strongest economy in history' please back this up using real figures and adjusting for inflation.

I dont want to go into specifics but some of the things on that heavily biased list that are being mocked as bad are actually good things such as the one about the UN and the world court of law. Their should be economic globalization not political. Furthermore 'entered with strongest economy in history' please back this up using real figures and adjusting for inflation.

436424[/snapback]

Here,and here.

436424[/snapback]

Here,and here.

436433[/snapback]

That second sight was heavily biased, and it is in terms of national debt as % of GDP, but the GDP fluctuations can affect that heavily, not to mention that truman still had the highest %

A lot of those are straight numbers, and are based on the U.S. population. Of course a lot of stuff has happened during Bush's term, there are more Americans, and therefore more Americans declaring bankruptcy and whatnot, now rather than say, during the Carter Administration. Give us percentages, and then we'll talk.

Guest markotsay7

* First US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

Polls are complete bulls***. Who were the people surveyed? How many people were surveyed? Where did this number come from?

67% of MarlinsBaseball.com posters are registered Republicans.

Of course, that's just in a poll of SorianoFan, myself, and LCyberlina.

* First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

Show me proof of this.

* Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

No one else abides by the Geneva Convention rules. Nobody.

* Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

It is. When a country like Libya serves on the Security Council, something is amiss.

* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

And yet the market has rebounded almost completely, the Dow Industrial average is still over 10K with the NASDAQ still over 2K.

* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

Bush WANTS to drill in Alaska to get oil. The environmentalists won't let him.

Coming from a person that advertises George Bush on their banner I think it will be a little biased.

Why do you support Bush? Tell me why would you vote for Bush.

EDIT: You say nobody follows the Geneva convention yet the US sanctions countries that do not abide by its rules and refuse to pay sanctions when they break it.

He is also the biggest threat to our environment. Also drilling in Alaska will raise oil prices because of much more intense labor and expensive transport.

Guest markotsay7

Coming from a person that advertises George Bush on their banner I think it will be a little biased.

Why do you support Bush? Tell me why would you vote for Bush.

EDIT: You say nobody follows the Geneva convention yet the US sanctions countries that do not abide by its rules and refuse to pay sanctions when they break it.

He is also the biggest threat to our environment. Also drilling in Alaska will raise oil prices because of much more intense labor and expensive transport.

436752[/snapback]

Of course it's biased. I'm assuming you're not voting for Bush, and therefore I assume your post is biased as well.

Simply put, I would vote for Bush because I agree with him the most. Do I agree with EVERYTHING he believes in? No. I've found that I align myself with a couple of Kerry's views. Also, simply put, I don't like Kerry. He doesn't give me that preisdential vibe. In all honestly if Edwards was the Democratic presidential nominee, I'd have a hard time choosing between Edwards and Bush. While I agree more with Bush, Edwards simply gives me that vibe. It's a lot to me about how one presents oneself.

Sure, oil prices will raise a little now. But in the future, once the oil is flowing freely, there will be no need to pay $40 for a barrel of crude oil, and we won't be supporting some of the Arab countries that we don't need to be supporting.

:usaflag In Memory of all the Soldiers who have lost their lives to fight a war they should have never fought.

436422[/snapback]

A lot of wars should have never been fought. Hell, if Hitler wasn't so crazy think of how many lives that would have saved.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Guest markotsay7

I guess I can't change your opinion. But with time passing sooner or later you will understand why this man is hated so much.

436800[/snapback]

I do understand why he's hated so much. I simply don't agree with it. One thing I pride myself on is being able to see the other side. One of my grandparents is a Democrat and so is one of my parents, so I do get the liberal and conservative views on things. I simply make my own decisions.

I guess I can't change your opinion. But with time passing sooner or later you will understand why this man is hated so much.

436800[/snapback]

I do understand why he's hated so much. I simply don't agree with it. One thing I pride myself on is being able to see the other side. One of my grandparents is a Democrat and so is one of my parents, so I do get the liberal and conservative views on things. I simply make my own decisions.

436811[/snapback]

He is hated for being a sniveling, coniving, little convict. He is the worst foreign policy disaster ever. And if checks and balances weren't balanced (Since everything is Republican), Bush may have been impeached by now. There are grounds to impeach. Yes, FDR should've been impeached for the first reason I am giving:

1. Has taken away many civil liberties. (I am surprised there are no internment camps for Arabs and Arab-lookalikes yet)

2. Has violated the Constitution many times with different laws.

3. Won the election in, possibly, the most corrupt fashion since the 1876 Ruthford B. Hayes election.

You know what else? My grandparents are republicans, my whole family is republicans except for a few of us, and they're sick of Bush. They want him out for even more reasons. And my family isn't exactly liberal republicans.

And how the hell does a convict get in office. That tells you how far America has fallen. He also went AWOL from the Air Force and points at John Kerry saying "He didn't serve our country." Well Georgie my boy, screw yourself, he went into the Iraq War of his and your young years and one medals for bravery and courage. Why don't you go fight the Vietcong Georgie?

Finally, how the hell does he apoligize to the world about Abu-Gharib and he basically flicks them off by not firing Rumsfeld. And how the hell doesn't Rumsfeld know where Sadaam put the weapons, I mean, Rumsfeld was the one who gave them to him. The republicans on this board who have been staunch supporters of him are blinded by the corruptness of the administration. Its too bad that Colin Powell has to have history remember him as the Secretary of State who was in that failure of a war in Iraq.

BTW: George Bush and all of the Pentagon are idiots. They should've ask Britain on Iraq's little hothead history. I am sure they know. Go back to the 1920s and you find an uprising of islamic hotheads. Iraq is possibly the worst hothead area since it is at the junction of the major Arab countries (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran etc.) Sadaam did more good to America by being leader then letting these hothead, jihadists get control. :banghead

436800[/snapback]

Bwah. When rhetoric fails, use condescension. If only we were as smart as the Bush-haters.

You mean this war in Iraq isn't about oil? Tell Maniac that.

436926[/snapback]

Oh, come now. You know full well that Maniac believes the war is not only about the Oil interests. It's about Skull & Bones, the Catholic Church, the IMF, Freemasons, Elvis Presley (HE'S ALIVE, PEOPLE!!!), Todd Dunwoody, the 1985 Chicago Bears, and the moon's position in Mercury retrograde.

Wheels within wheels, people. We are through the looking glass.

you know, i actually used to be a republican and a bush supporter...

but like, then i realized that that was ridiculous and came to my senses.

this president turned a 2.5(whatever It was) trillion dollar surplus into this huge ass deficit, the biggest in the history of the us. This guy, also cut taxes, sure. but only to the wealthiest 1%. He's letting these corporations exploit the american people, and some of us are just turning our heads pretending not to notice it. And people who support bush, good.

We attacked Iraq for BS reasons, if we wanted to attack iraq because saddam was a bad man, just say that and then get turned down like it should have happend....All i know is he was hell bent on going over there for whatever reason. He'd lie and cheat to do so, whether it be for oil or revenge or whatever.

You know what. Whatever. Whether you like bush or not...he's still dumb. why? because he's not really doing all this, why isnt he? because he could care less about what we the common american people want. he cares about what the rich want so much, that he allows them to tell him what to do.

ok, u may not agree with me and think im an idiot or whatever. but you have to agree with this:

these people with power, all wanted this power. why for money and because it turns them on or whatever. but they didnt want the responisbility of being the president or the vice president of the sec. of defense or whatever.

ok, heres my closing argument. some of it comes from lewis black on broadway show, because i believe, even though he's a commedian, that he is right.

Where are the WMDs? we had proof right? there were pictures of what might be a "moving" WMD facility. Didn't we have concrete proof? I mean THATS WHY WE WENT. because HE IS A THREAT, right? because if he wanted to, he could MAKE IT UNSAFE FOR THE FREE WORLD!!

Well, guess what, a little over a year and...nothing. Were are they? oh thats right there not here. are they over there? no weapons there. they gotta be somewhere..right here....? nope.

So basically, we went and took over a country, and what? we uh made it safe! safe for the free world. uh, yeah...we did that :plain

Why didn't our governtment just like lie again? I mean...theyve been lying forever, why not just plant some WMD's...and be like "SEE I TOLD YOU!" and everyone'd be like "ok, well this was justified" why didnt we? because bush, i think, knows if people found out they wer planted, he'd definetly not get re elected, so he has a better shot saying there around untill after he wins(which is i guess how he sees it?)

Look, i don't know anything, ok? I don't know why Bush really wanted to attack iraq, i don't know why he made a pact with the afgani president allowing him to build pipe lines across the country. I don't know why Haliburton is getting so much money. I don't know why Bush won the 2000 election.

I'll tell you what I do know for sure...and that is, if bush is re elected. Its going to suck for middle class and poor people. You know when your sick and u go to the doctor and they turn u away because u dont have health care? well, i do. Prepare for alot of that. And why is it that america is the only "free" world country in N. America that doesn't have free health care for the public? I don;t know, im actually asking someone.

this president sucks and so does his entire posse(cabinet) and, if ur wondering if i like john kerry? well, i like his plans, but who the f*** knows if he's actually going to do what he says.

like, totally Maniac...like bush like totally like sucks and stuff...

Seriously, all the "likes" threw me off, and I couldn't really follow where you were going. So, you originally thought we went to Iraq b/c of oil. Then you realized how dumb that argument is, so now you are just saying that we are in Iraq because Bush wants to make the poor poorer, and the rich richer?

1) Chillski.

2) Explain this healthcare nonsense.