Bob Brenly Fired

Passion

Alright,

This is total bulls*** Bob Brenly was not the problem and if I was him I would be pissed, the team is clearly in a rebuilding mode and we all know this. they have more players with 2 or less years of MLB experiance than any team in baseball. When you are a rebuilding team you can not axe the manager it just doesnt work that way.

Alright,

This is total bulls*** Bob Brenly was not the problem and if I was him I would be pissed, the team is clearly in a rebuilding mode and we all know this. they have more players with 2 or less years of MLB experiance than any team in baseball. When you are a rebuilding team you can not axe the manager it just doesnt work that way.

436986[/snapback]

Agreed

Just a thought...

As much as I cheered him on to succeed Francona's not working out and it wouldn't be the first time Brenly as a powerful 1 - 2 punch in the rotation with #2 being Schilling and his main offensive threat in left.

Guest Moneyball

the diamondbacks are a good example of how not to run a baseball club. Sure, winning is great. but the team loses money like crazy and what do they do keep adding payroll, then they trade more than a quarter of their team for a couple players!!! RECIPE FOR DISASTER!!! brenly shouldn't have been fired PERIOD!!!

the diamondbacks are a good example of how not to run a baseball club. Sure, winning is great. but the team loses money like crazy and what do they do keep adding payroll, then they trade more than a quarter of their team for a couple players!!! RECIPE FOR DISASTER!!! brenly shouldn't have been fired PERIOD!!!

437720[/snapback]

funny when you say that because the marlins are still losing money and all people could think about after they won the world series was how come they didnt add payroll? Well if you want your answer just look at the D-backs