New colored names...

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

the new upgraded colored names SUCK!!! the other names were ALOT better. will this stay like this or will the site make a few changes to the 2.0 version to inlude better quality colored names?

Guest Moneyball

lol why does it even matter to you?

i was thinking of making the investment for a colored name, but since the new names suck i don't think i want one for now. :thumbup

Guest Moneyball

Those aren't colored names, just automated group colors. The colored names feature has not been upgraded for 2.0 yet. It's not a standard feature.

:mischief2

Guest Juanky

You can edit your own title for one

You also have control over your own topics. You can delete them and close them just like a mod can.

what is included in the "bonus time of everything else"?

438289[/snapback]

Benefits Include

* User Name Colors

* Custom User Title

* Supporter Group Designation

* Ability to delete own topics

* Ability to lock own topics

* Optional Icon Hosting (Upload an avatar)

Everything except the user name colors.

Every current VIP will be given their full term + a free month with the colors. (i.e. if they donated 10 bucks they will get 2 months starting from the day the colors are back no matter how long it takes me to get the colors working again.)

im a "supporter" and I didnt even knwo about the colored names until after ... and it shouldnt matter that in order for you suckas to support marlinbaseball you have to get something in return. in this case colors ... just help support the site in which you are all on all day long

... btw not like its any of my business but the whole thing about donating/colors is getting a bit out of hand its in a whole bunch of threads ... or least it has been in the past

... and one last thing. under the "group" section I would rather have VIP than supporter, I dont knwo supporter just sounds a bit umm ... whatever. Im not even sure if that still appears but I know it did for a bit and I wanted to say something about it but never did

... and one last thing. under the "group" section I would rather have VIP than supporter, I dont knwo supporter just sounds a bit umm ... whatever. Im not even sure if that still appears but I know it did for a bit and I wanted to say something about it but never did

439896[/snapback]

Current site supporters are VIP's. You get moved to the Supporter group when the VIP term expires... if you have a suggestion for a better group name for supporters I'm open to suggestions.

How about Special Assistants to the GM or Season Tix Holders?

440267[/snapback]

season tix holder sounds funny, its kinda cool :lol

... but seriously I have no clue to be honest

I rather be under "members" or the regular thing than to be named as supporter ... its just kinda tacky IMO

439896[/snapback]

Current site supporters are VIP's. You get moved to the Supporter group when the VIP term expires... if you have a suggestion for a better group name for supporters I'm open to suggestions.

440122[/snapback]

How about donator

Guest Juanky

I can't moderate my own topic either for some reason

Here's a thought, can VIP's have full moderation control in their topics? I'd to clean out the Mets garbage from my NL East thread.

I can't moderate my own topic either for some reason

Here's a thought, can VIP's have full moderation control in their topics? I'd to clean out the Mets garbage from my NL East thread.

446920[/snapback]

Wait, you can't close or delete your own topics right now?

The other one I can't do. Technology ain't there to do it yet. I'll consider trying to create the option after thinking it over a little to make sure it's a good idea.