Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New colored names...

Featured Replies

the new upgraded colored names SUCK!!! the other names were ALOT better. will this stay like this or will the site make a few changes to the 2.0 version to inlude better quality colored names?

lol why does it even matter to you?

 

 

i was thinking of making the investment for a colored name, but since the new names suck i don't think i want one for now. :thumbup

Those aren't colored names, just automated group colors. The colored names feature has not been upgraded for 2.0 yet. It's not a standard feature.

 

 

 

:mischief2

You can edit your own title for one

 

You also have control over your own topics. You can delete them and close them just like a mod can.

what is included in the "bonus time of everything else"?

438289[/snapback]

 

Benefits Include

 

* User Name Colors

* Custom User Title

* Supporter Group Designation

* Ability to delete own topics

* Ability to lock own topics

* Optional Icon Hosting (Upload an avatar)

 

Everything except the user name colors.

Every current VIP will be given their full term + a free month with the colors. (i.e. if they donated 10 bucks they will get 2 months starting from the day the colors are back no matter how long it takes me to get the colors working again.)

lol why does it even matter to you?

 

 

i was thinking of making the investment for a colored name, but since the new names suck i don't think i want one for now. :thumbup

437892[/snapback]

 

 

same here. :thumbdown

im a "supporter" and I didnt even knwo about the colored names until after ... and it shouldnt matter that in order for you suckas to support marlinbaseball you have to get something in return. in this case colors ... just help support the site in which you are all on all day long

 

... btw not like its any of my business but the whole thing about donating/colors is getting a bit out of hand its in a whole bunch of threads ... or least it has been in the past

 

... and one last thing. under the "group" section I would rather have VIP than supporter, I dont knwo supporter just sounds a bit umm ... whatever. Im not even sure if that still appears but I know it did for a bit and I wanted to say something about it but never did

... and one last thing. under the "group" section I would rather have VIP than supporter, I dont knwo supporter just sounds a bit umm ... whatever. Im not even sure if that still appears but I know it did for a bit and I wanted to say something about it but never did

439896[/snapback]

 

Current site supporters are VIP's. You get moved to the Supporter group when the VIP term expires... if you have a suggestion for a better group name for supporters I'm open to suggestions.

How about Special Assistants to the GM or Season Tix Holders?

440267[/snapback]

 

 

season tix holder sounds funny, its kinda cool :lol

 

 

... but seriously I have no clue to be honest

 

I rather be under "members" or the regular thing than to be named as supporter ... its just kinda tacky IMO

But it lets you keep some perks

... and one last thing. under the "group" section I would rather have VIP than supporter, I dont knwo supporter just sounds a bit umm ... whatever. Im not even sure if that still appears but I know it did for a bit and I wanted to say something about it but never did

439896[/snapback]

 

Current site supporters are VIP's. You get moved to the Supporter group when the VIP term expires... if you have a suggestion for a better group name for supporters I'm open to suggestions.

440122[/snapback]

How about donator

Name it after the seating arrangements:

 

Founder's Club

 

 

p.s. Good support helps provide a foundation for a solid site.

CGator is on the right track

I can't moderate my own topic either for some reason

 

Here's a thought, can VIP's have full moderation control in their topics? I'd to clean out the Mets garbage from my NL East thread.

I can't moderate my own topic either for some reason

 

Here's a thought, can VIP's have full moderation control in their topics? I'd to clean out the Mets garbage from my NL East thread.

446920[/snapback]

 

Wait, you can't close or delete your own topics right now?

 

The other one I can't do. Technology ain't there to do it yet. I'll consider trying to create the option after thinking it over a little to make sure it's a good idea.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.