2003 Wild Card Thread

Expos lead Wild Card right now at 30-17. Marlins are 11.5 games out. Getting swept by the Expos pretty much killed our chances.

Montreal 30-17

LA 27-20

Philly 26-21

Houston 24-22

St. L 23-21

Cincinnati 24-23

Colorado 21-26

NY Mets 21-26

Arizona 21-26

Pitt 19-27

US!!! Florida 19-29

Right now, we are 21-29. we are 10.5 games out of WC ( http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/standings?ty...rder=false&st=2 ). We have 45 games before the all star break left (July 13). If we can climb back to .500, at the current pace of things we will be about 6 games back from first. 27-18 is what we will have to do to get back to .500. If we can do this, I think we may have a shot and perhaps the Marlins are dealing for the playoff run instead of dealing to help someone else's team for the playoff run.

May 25th

10.5 behind the Expos....

i dont think the expos will keep it the whole year, if not the marlins someone will take the wildcard from the expos.

the braves are unotouchable, but i know that the braves are touchable if we play them in the playoffs.

Since I made that post, we are 1-0. We have to win 26 more games, then we can have something to be excited about. I just wish we could play all of our games at Cincy's field. Seems like our bats woke up and the pitching was stellar as usual. Ah...home...

Excellent. It's nice to have it under 10 games.

It would be nicer to have it under 5 games though... :banghead

lol.

Let's just hope that the rotation can keep pitching very low scoring games and the offense can stay enegized.

What did I say earlier? When the middle of the season comes rolling in, The extreame majority of the players will produce...

8.5 is great

we went from 12.5 to 8.5 in a week

thats fantastic its just that this last loss hurts so much

but i pray the marlins wont falter after this and become bummed.

wew gotta sweep those reds

we can do it again

we got redman, dontrelle, and pavano pitching that series, we can do it