Parking at Pro Player

When I bought my 41 game flex plan they included free parking. If you plan on going to a lot of games, buy a ticket plan like the 16 or 20 game ones and tell the agent the only way you'll buy it is if they include free parking, 9 times out of 10 they'll give it to you.

Guest Juanky

When I bought my 41 game flex plan they included free parking. If you plan on going to a lot of games, buy a ticket plan like the 16 or 20 game ones and tell the agent the only way you'll buy it is if they include free parking, 9 times out of 10 they'll give it to you.

446370[/snapback]

WTF?

You got free parking?

a**hole!

446370[/snapback]

What 41 flex pack do you have?

446370[/snapback]

446950[/snapback]

41 game flex plan in the Founders Club right behind the Marlins dugout. You gotta be aggressive when negotiating, what I did was I told my ticket agent that I wanted seats around row 10 behind the Marlins dugout and I asked about free parking and they couldn't do that, so I told them if they gave me free parking I would upgrade to the founders club and they did it, even though I had no intentions whatsoever of sitting in row 10 to begin with. Just gotta be aggressive when negotiating and 99% of the time you'll get what you want.

When I bought my 41 game flex plan they included free parking.? If you plan on going to a lot of games, buy a ticket plan like the 16 or 20 game ones and tell the agent the only way you'll buy it is if they include free parking, 9 times out of 10 they'll give it to you.

446370[/snapback]

446950[/snapback]

41 game flex plan in the Founders Club right behind the Marlins dugout.

447651[/snapback]

Ohh those seats are so sweet, you must be rich. I sat 2nd row in sec 144 at a game against the Diamondbacks, I practically felt like I was on the field.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.