July 11, 200422 yr Yankee's team salary greater than National League All Star team. That is just ridiculous. http://sports.channel.aol.com/mlb/allstar/payroll ^For those who have AOL.
July 11, 200422 yr The only reason their salary isn't higher than the AL All-star team is because they have a bunch of players on it.
July 11, 200422 yr Ugh, stop complaining about the Yankees. Since 2000, the Yanks have only 1 World Series(2000). They've lost to small market teams such as Arizona, Anaheim and our beloved Marlins. The Cardinals have about the same record as Yanks so they don't even have a super record that's better than anyone. So please, get over it.
July 11, 200422 yr Author Its hard to admit but the Yankees are my second favorite team. I remember in 1997, I wanted the Yanks to go vs. the Marlins but the Indians beat them. But I think if the Yanks would have gone to the World Series in 97 they might have beat the Marlins. But I got my wish last year and we beat them. WooHooo
July 11, 200422 yr Yankee's team salary greater than National League All Star team. That is just ridiculous. http://sports.channel.aol.com/mlb/allstar/payroll ^For those who have AOL. 451573[/snapback] sweet mother of God
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.