Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next homestand: Phillies

Featured Replies

The Phillies could save themselves the trouble and not show up for the series. The result will be the same.

I'm pretty worried about the series.

453331[/snapback]

 

Worried about what ? We own the Phillies!!! what is it 18 in a row we have beat them ?

I can't wait to go either, should be a lot of fun.

 

But I'm worried too, I know we can and have beat them but they're still good, history doesn't always repeat itself.

I cant wait for the series either, but I'm disappointed that I wont be able to attend any of the games.

We need one of them pictures of the Phillies emblem and OWNED on it... We own the Phillies, nothing to be worried about honestly, they seem to have there thumbs up there butt when they play us.. Only person skuuurrrred is Bowa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.