Fratty-ness

g8trz2003

NICE!!!!!

Whats hillarious is I have the white truck and the Bush sticker (along with some others)!!!! Gold!

Shoes are critical to making an outfit. Tennis shoes should be your best friend most of the year. New Balances are an obvious choice, but Asics are the new frat. You should own at least one pair of boots. If you don't, get with the program. Sandals are clutch on the rare occasion that you show up to class. If you haven't been blessed by Rainbows yet, spend the fifty bucks and you'll never wish you hadn't. Reefs work if you're strapped for cash. Arguably the most important footwear to a true fratdad are the topsiders (docksiders, boat shoes). If you have two pair of these, then you are on the right track.

I wear Ne Balances. I also kick a pair of rainbows.

Great link Furman. It is like my personal bible!

Guest Fritz

The whole paying for friends thing just doesn't appeal to me. Who knows though, maybe it'll be more appealing when I go up to school in the fall.

I hate frats ... hate people that are in frats ... well not really the people, but the act of being in frats ... its freaking lame

... I like making friends, not paying for them

whoohoo lets wear our frat shirts with abercrombie shorts with sandals ... ohh ohh and dont forget the washed baseball cap (add team of choice, preferably hip teams or the school)

frats are cults

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I hate frats ... hate people that are in frats ... well not really the people, but the act of being in frats ... its freaking lame

... I like making friends, not paying for them

whoohoo lets wear our frat shirts with abercrombie shorts with sandals ... ohh ohh and dont forget the washed baseball cap (add team of choice, preferably hip teams or the school)

frats are cults

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

458265[/snapback]

Hear that Furman? you suck.