Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer so far...

Featured Replies

How has your summer been so far?

 

I'm enjoying it. Been going to a bunch of games. Then in about two weeks, we're leaving to Atlanta. Max and I may hit a Braves/Mets game. Should be fun.

my friends down here kinda suck....except for a choice few...

 

but I'm workin, running, lifting weights...good times I guess.

 

Can't wait to get back to college though.

I've been to the beach every week atleast once a week,i've gone to a marlins game,talked alot*lol*,listened to music alot,been singing alot,and worked out almost everyday

Has not been too fun for me....

 

Broke up with girl friend of 2 and a half years.

Found out I need 7th knee surgery in a few weeks.

Learning I need another job quite soon or I will be eating styrafoam.

Had to live with my parents for the first month and a half of summer

 

But hasnt been all bad

 

Met alot of new people around school

Met a beautiful new 18 year old girl :shifty

Got two people to hire me as their personal trainer

Kerry picked Edwards

The Red Sox are still in this damn thing. :)

Great.

 

I got an A in my Summer A class.

The Tigers are actually close to .500

I've seen a lot of old friends.

It's sucked. I had some rough stuff going on late last year and I guess I'm still mentally recovering and just hiding out in my room and avoiding people 99% of the time. I haven't had a semester off from school in a year, but I guess it's alright. My life is officially the most boring it's ever been, but a bright spot has been being able to devote my attention to baseball and going to games though :D And this board has actually been pretty fun :D

Met a beautiful new 18 year old girl :shifty

459073[/snapback]

 

Aren't you 19? What a coup.

459134[/snapback]

 

Are you ever nice?

Met a beautiful new 18 year old girl :shifty

459073[/snapback]

 

Aren't you 19? What a coup.

459134[/snapback]

 

Are you ever nice?

459140[/snapback]

 

Yes. :kiss2

  • Author

It's sucked. I had some rough stuff going on late last year and I guess I'm still mentally recovering and just hiding out in my room and avoiding people 99% of the time. I haven't had a semester off from school in a year, but I guess it's alright. My life is officially the most boring it's ever been, but a bright spot has been being able to devote my attention to baseball and going to games though :D And this board has actually been pretty fun :D

459132[/snapback]

 

*hugs* I hope everything works out for you, hun.

It's sucked.? I had some rough stuff going on late last year and I guess I'm still mentally recovering and just hiding out in my room and avoiding people 99% of the time.? I haven't had a semester off from school in a year, but I guess it's alright. My life is officially the most boring it's ever been, but a bright spot has been being able to devote my attention to baseball and going to games though :D And this board has actually been pretty fun :D

459132[/snapback]

 

*hugs* I hope everything works out for you, hun.

459149[/snapback]

 

Aw, that was so nice. Thanks.

Aside from my trip to Europe, it's been pretty dull. One of my friends is up at college and another is in DC working for his uncle or something. It's basically me and another friend and that's it. Today I'm going camping with my uncle and cousin and a few of his little jackass friends. I've seen a lot of movies though.

I've had a lot of fun, keeping myself pretty busy (except for this past week)

 

A month from tomorrow school starts, ah!

Been tremendous so far.

Went to Boston for 2 days to kick it off. Did community service, the following week. Took a week off. And now I've been in NYC since the 4th and will be until the 30th. Going to Shea tonight to see an NL East showdown and will go down to Philly next week. Summer is awesome.

Pretty damn good so far. I won second place in a engineering competition, wrote tons of songs. I've been inproving on my tennis skills. To top of the summer so far I got chased by group of skinheads and a deer (that was funny).

My summer has been fine.

Went to Venezuela for a couple of weeks and now I am back and last week I got me a brand new Mercedes. Ya tu sabes, thats how I do it

Well been working 40 hours a week, but did get down to Miami for a week or so that was fun. Been hanging out with some of my old high school friends a bunch. Might go to the beach. Been to DC a lot. Can't wait to get back to school

On Monday I'm flying out to SoCal. Going to catch a few games at Chavez-Ravine and one in Anaheim. I'll be there for about a week. Should be fun.

its sucked so far.

 

my friends all have s*** they got to do so i cant hang out much with them exept for a few times.

 

im completely broke and actually trying to get a job.

 

im working for free at my dad's office.

 

i still have 4 more classes before the summer semester finally ends for me and i got to work on a hard ass assignment for my final.

 

and i went on the family vacation from hell last month.

 

God i hope this summer gets better.

 

the last couple of summers have definetly been better.

its been great

 

Golf everyday, studyin for the GMATs 3x a week, watchin the Fish

 

what more could you ask?

Summer has been ok so far. Next week I am visiting New Jersey and New York.

459642[/snapback]

 

Going to the game(s) at Shea vs the fish?

459645[/snapback]

 

no, unfortunately I am flying in Wednesday morning. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.