jeff conine and fred mcgriff

Marlins04

got traded.lol jk. i met both of them when i was in the bahamas this weekend.

it was really cool seeing conine going down this slide called ''leap of faith'' that drops straight down 55 feet. when i told conine nice grandslam he looked at me and said ''thanks, ur a marlin fan''? he was shocked there was some marlin fans there. not only me like 10 more. and fred mcgriff was more talkitive we talked for like 10 minutes. i wished him luck for his quest to reach 500. he was fun and cool to talk to. niner was really serious, but still nice. well i just wanted u to know that i met them both. feel free to move it to off-topic

got traded.lol jk. i met both of them when i was in the bahamas this weekend.

it was really cool seeing conine going down this slide called ''leap of faith'' that drops straight down 55 feet. when i told conine nice grandslam he looked at me and said ''thanks, ur a marlin fan''? he was shocked there was some marlin fans there. not only me like 10 more. and fred mcgriff was more talkitive we talked for like 10 minutes. i wished him luck for his quest to reach 500. he was fun and cool to talk to. niner was really serious, but still nice. well i just wanted u to know that i met them both. feel free to move it to off-topic

459717[/snapback]

niner didn't even smile after he hit that grand slam. he's all business. the only time i've ever seen him display emotion was when he hit that 3-run homer last year against the Phils, and that was just a single fist-pump.

conine owns.

but, i think when he hit that GS, in his head he said, "man...i really hope that shuts the people up on marlins baseball.com and whoever talked smack about me before is gonna get it...man oh man..." and then he realized that after his thought that he was already at home plate and he had to high five the guys..

im sure that is EXACTLY what he was thinking.

and if it wasn't word for word as i posted, then it was VERY similar...trust me, i know miss cleo.

conine owns.

but, i think when he hit that GS, in his head he said, "man...i really hope that shuts the people up on marlins baseball.com and whoever talked smack about me before is gonna get it...man oh man..." and then he realized that after his thought that he was already at home plate and he had to high five the guys..

im sure that is EXACTLY what he was thinking.

and if it wasn't word for word as i posted, then it was VERY similar...trust me, i know miss cleo.

460228[/snapback]

or maybe he was thinking, :w00t Im finally over the 30rbi mark at the All Star Break!

damn i thought i was the only one w/ that marlins jersey ur wearing....(the black and teal one)..oh well it was hard to find...where did u get urs?

I got it a sports authority....it has no name on the back though....I wanna save money for an authentic one.

460420[/snapback]

yeah im saving up 4 the home jersey or the BP...i dont know yet