ROY. Between Willis and Seo

Hanleylicious

the Mets fans say that there rookie Jae Weong Seo ( i think thats how it's spelled) has a better chance of winning ROY than Willis. Look at the Numbers!!!!! wtf are they talking about?!!!

First 8 start totals of Seo and Willis

Willis- 6-1 2.61era 14hits allowed

Seo - 4-2 2.88era 57hits allowed

Is it just me, or is Willis the better pitcher here?! :blink:

the Mets fans say that there rookie Jae Weong Seo ( i think thats how it's spelled) has a better chance of winning ROY than Willis. Look at the Numbers!!!!! wtf are they talking about?!!!

First 8 start totals of Seo and Willis

Willis- 6-1 2.61era 14hits allowed

Seo - 4-2 2.88era 57hits allowed

Is it just me, or is Willis the better pitcher here?! :blink:

Is that correct? 14 hits allowed in 8 starts? That borders on incredible. If that's true, hand Willis the ROY award now. :notworthy

It's a little early to be talking ROY. Both pitchers have been good so far. Right now I'd give the nod to Willis because he has more electric suff. We'll have to wait and see if they can continue to pitch well and if they can make adjustments going forward.

What I mean about it being too early is that there's still plenty of time for either of these pitchers to fall out of the running or a minor leaguer to emerge on another team. 50 innings is only about 1/3rd of the season for these guys.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.