My Crappy Day...

Mark

So I was supposed to move into a new apartment tomorrow. Everything is getting packed and I've switched over all the utilities, phone, cable, and forwarded my mail.

Today I get a call saying that the apartment I was supposed to be moving into will not be available and that another apartment will not be available until Aug. 3rd. Keep in mind, I have to be out of my current apartment by Thursday the 29th. Apparently the apartment I was supposed to be moving into is being occupied by a man who was going to be evicted. He somehow came up with the huge amount of money he owed the complex, so they legally can't kick him out.

So today I was on the phone forever with them trying to bargain. I ended up getting an apartment to stay until the 3rd with them paying the electric. I will not have tv or internet (I guess I can do without or just go to friends). So I have to move my stuff tomorrow to the temporary apartment, then move my stuff to a whole other building on the 3rd. So I have to make 2 moves. :banghead

I was also on the phone a lot today trying to straighten out my cable, phone, and electric. I have to visit the post office tomorrow to cancel the forwarding. All I can say is they better give me my first month rent for free over this.

For the most part everything got worked out, it was just a huge inconvenience to have to jump through hoops to help correct their mistake. They didn't even give me 24 hours notice, and that's pretty crappy.

Guest marlins02

still....

try to have his ass deported or jailed or something if possible :lol

damn thats so cold. for all i know the dude could be a family man struggling to make ends meet.

what happened at the airport juanky?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.