Ricky was caught again..

FishFan24

I think it's clear now more than ever...the dude just wants to spend the rest of his life in a third world country smoking reefer. What a pathetic waste. I say, good riddance. Can't wait to see what he does when the "friends" disappear and the cash runs out - especially after seeing his website...he can't even write. Good luck, dummy. :blink:

now we know why he retired.

Williams admitted Thursday that marijuana played a larger role in his retirement than he originally indicated, and that he learned of a third failed test and upcoming suspension just days before informing Coach Dave Wannstedt of his decision to quit football.

he didn't learn about his third failed test and upcoming suspension until a week and a half ago. interestingly enough, a couple days later he calls wanny and tells him he's retiring.

how f***ing pathetic is that? he tests positive, learns that he'll be suspended, so he decides to quit.

i guarantee you he'd still be in a dolphins uni if it weren't for the failed drug test.

now we know why he retired.

Williams admitted Thursday that marijuana played a larger role in his retirement than he originally indicated, and that he learned of a third failed test and upcoming suspension just days before informing Coach Dave Wannstedt of his decision to quit football.

he didn't learn about his third failed test and upcoming suspension until a week and a half ago. interestingly enough, a couple days later he calls wanny and tells him he's retiring.

how f***ing pathetic is that? he tests positive, learns that he'll be suspended, so he decides to quit.

i guarantee you he'd still be in a dolphins uni if it weren't for the failed drug test.

481264[/snapback]

So if he didn't forget to drink that juice . . .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.