I changed my mind...

g8trz2003

BAIT!

Fascists are notoriously antisemitic.

482170[/snapback]

Why is he so stridently pro Israel then?

482287[/snapback]

Hence the word "bait".

482318[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that. Why the hell is a fascist pro-Israel? And why the hell would a commie be pro-Israel?

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that. Why the hell is a fascist pro-Israel? And why the hell would a commie be pro-Israel?

485635[/snapback]

Fascist is just a word. If you take the time to look at this guy's positions they're not all that fascist in the sense of Il Duce.

Take a look at this one - these guys accuse Tom DeLay of being a pro-Israel Fascist. Also interesting is the way Chris Matthews keeps trying to verbally mug DeLay and won't let him say what he wants defending Israel.

DISSIDENT VOICE (Hardball Transcript)

485732[/snapback]

If they defend Israel they aren't fascist then. Fascism is based on hatred of many cultures and Judiasm is a biggie for them. Don't believe the crap coming out that he's pro-Israel.

485635[/snapback]

Fascist is just a word. If you take the time to look at this guy's positions they're not all that fascist in the sense of Il Duce.

Take a look at this one - these guys accuse Tom DeLay of being a pro-Israel Fascist. Also interesting is the way Chris Matthews keeps trying to verbally mug DeLay and won't let him say what he wants defending Israel.

DISSIDENT VOICE (Hardball Transcript)

485732[/snapback]

If they defend Israel they aren't fascist then. Fascism is based on hatred of many cultures and Judiasm is a biggie for them. Don't believe the crap coming out that he's pro-Israel.

486144[/snapback]

Do you believe that Kerry called Arafat a "statesman" and "role model" in his book?

486487[/snapback]

When did Kerry even talk about Arafat? I'd love to see what he said from a totally unbiased standpoint.

Guest Fritz

Most disturbing of all...

Education:

Attended, N.Y.C. School of Drama & Arts Rockefeller Plaza Branch

GED.

No one wants a sissy for President. I mean, he went to a drama school in New York. Might as well have been a cheerleader.

When did Kerry even talk about Arafat? I'd love to see what he said from a totally unbiased standpoint.

486685[/snapback]

Ummm, its in the book he wrote a few years ago. I never considered Arafat a role model for anything, statesman seems quite a stretch too. I don't think Israel ever viewed him as anything resembling a bonafide statesman.

"Terrorist organizations with specific political agendas may be encouraged and emboldened by Yasser Arafat's transformation from outlaw to statesman, while those whose only object is to disrupt society require no such 'role models.'"

Kerry, The New War 1997 pp. 112-113

Compare how many times Clinton had Arafat over for milk and cookies to how many times Dubbya has.

486908[/snapback]

At the time, it was thought that Arafat was making the transition to statesman, or at least comic relief, quite well. Now we know that's a bunch of bull.

And yes, I know that I have to change my signature.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.