Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best songwriter...

Featured Replies

Nas

Quincy Jones (wrote most of Michael Jackson's biggest hits)

Tupac

:shouldbeinentertainmentforum:

 

Counting Crows lead singer: Adam Duritz.

 

Lennon was pretty good.

Don Henley, Glen Frey and whoever else contributed to the Eagles.

Bob Marley.

 

Eminem = retarded.

Eminem isn't even the best white rapper. Eminem is a very average rapper, but his MTV appeal is through the roof and makes him popular as Hell.

the best songwriters of ALL TIME are John Lennon and Paul McCartney. no one can even come near these two.

484777[/snapback]

 

absolutely right.

 

and i am going to pretend i never saw f***ing counting crows mentioned in this thread.

Eminem isn't even the best white rapper. Eminem is a very average rapper, but his MTV appeal is through the roof and makes him popular as Hell.

485109[/snapback]

 

 

i hate em too but after listening to all of his songs (ty kazaa) i separated his songs in 2 categories : gay and ungay. the man can be gay and cry about his moms and sound goofy like hes on acid and shrooms but on the other hand he can really flo in some of his songs. like in dead wrong with big and one day at a time with pac. 8 mile road (teh song) is just tite too. hes gay but he can flo when he wanna.

 

 

about song writer prob r.kelly. he used to write for michael jackson too.

Slug is still the best white rapper. Download "The River" if you want to hear a white boy who can flow.

  • Author

Counting Crows lyrics are amazing....unfortunately, I'm not trying to impress sour-puss fishywishy.

 

And I don't know how anyone else hasn't agreed on Bob Dylan. I mean, the man is KNOWN for his LYRICS! (it sure as hell aint his voice).

Eminem = retarded.

484504[/snapback]

bizarre coming from someone who praises detroit

  • Author

Eminem = retarded.

484504[/snapback]

bizarre coming from someone who praises detroit

485989[/snapback]

Why? Just because Eminem is from Detroit doesn't mean he has to think he's a good rapper/songwriter (if you can consider them songs even...more like poetry to a beat...there's no melody or harmony or even instruments)..

Basic Eminem song...

 

"F*** the govt. I'll say what I want to say. I'm a soldier."

 

He tries way too hard to be controversial. He's not.

 

And I don't really like Kid Rock either, and he's from Detroit. So no. Not pwned. Sorry.

ummm....no

 

And to say that Eminem has anywhere near the songwriting talent of Bob Marley is a joke.

Counting Crows lyrics are amazing....unfortunately, I'm not trying to impress sour-puss fishywishy.

 

And I don't know how anyone else hasn't agreed on Bob Dylan. I mean, the man is KNOWN for his LYRICS! (it sure as hell aint his voice).

485937[/snapback]

 

Dylan is no doubt up there, i just wanted to get my Lennon/McCartney point across.

  • Author

I've been meaning to get the White Album...

 

I got the Abbey Road cd a long time ago...still find myself poppin it in when I'm driving (the best time to listen to music of course)...Here Comes The Sun, Maxwell's Silver Hammer...man there are some good songs on there...and it sounds so much different from their "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" music...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.