Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BF and GF

Featured Replies

Just curious.

 

Why do boys and girls have BF's and GF's at such young ages?

 

I mean there are a lot of young kids that have BF's and GF's...

 

Do they actually think they will marry them?

 

How many people get married to someone that they meet when they are so young?

 

Barely any.

 

So....WHY?

  • Author

just shut up, please.

 

i'm asking nicely

 

:)

486733[/snapback]

 

uh...I think we got the ignore option...

  • Author

Well did you ever have one?

486727[/snapback]

Why? Do I need one at this age? I keep it friendly, I am not one to get involved for the sake of it.

486736[/snapback]

 

Good for you.

 

That's great.

just shut up, please.

 

i'm asking nicely

 

:)

486733[/snapback]

 

uh...I think we got the ignore option...

486738[/snapback]

 

you know, that was the most intelligent idea you've ever thought of

 

but nah, i'll keep your posts around....i need a good laugh every once in a while

  • Author

wtf? ask you're P.E. teacher, Marlins

486751[/snapback]

 

I wasn't asking you anyways.

 

I know its above your ability to answer it anyways.

  • Author

wtf? ask you're P.E. teacher, Marlins

486751[/snapback]

 

I wasn't asking you anyways.

 

I know its above your ability to answer it anyways.

  • Author

just shut up, please.

 

i'm asking nicely

 

:)

486733[/snapback]

 

uh...I think we got the ignore option...

486738[/snapback]

 

you know, that was the most intelligent idea you've ever thought of

 

but nah, i'll keep your posts around....i need a good laugh every once in a while

486758[/snapback]

 

ok, just stop complaining so much....seriously.

 

atleast dont put those negative things you want to say about me in your posts

I've had a gf for about 2 years now,(Going to be sophomore in college) Sad thing is I always said that why bother with high school relationships they never last, and people just end up getting hurt. Things change I guess. I have no plans on getting out of this relationship anytime soon. You just never know what COULD happen from one of the relationships

:lol :lol :lol

 

to answer the question.

 

you dont need to plan on marrying your GF/BF, and i don't think i've ever had a GF whom i honestly thought i was going to marry.

 

people have GF/BF's for the same reason why they have other type of friends... for fun and companionship.

just shut up, please.

 

i'm asking nicely

 

:)

486733[/snapback]

 

uh...I think we got the ignore option...

486738[/snapback]

 

you know, that was the most intelligent idea you've ever thought of

 

but nah, i'll keep your posts around....i need a good laugh every once in a while

486758[/snapback]

 

ok, just stop complaining so much....seriously.

 

atleast dont put those negative things you want to say about me in your posts

486778[/snapback]

 

ummm..okay, whatever makes you happy

its ok that u cant get a gf marlins and are using this as a reason to not have one. PWNED

487056[/snapback]

 

That would be my reasoning :(

Jesus, Isi is on a pwning spree today :thumbup

487033[/snapback]

 

who's next?

 

:shifty

 

its ok that u cant get a gf marlins and are using this as a reason to not have one. PWNED

487056[/snapback]

 

That would be my reasoning :(

487064[/snapback]

 

aww

 

well that c**k in your sig looks kinda lonely, ask him

Just curious.

 

Why do boys and girls have BF's and GF's at such young ages?

 

I mean there are a lot of young kids that have BF's and GF's...

 

Do they actually think they will marry them?

 

How many people get married to someone that they meet when they are so young?

 

Barely any.

 

So....WHY?

486714[/snapback]

 

Develop interpersonal relationships. Learn what you like and dislike in the opposite sex. Make out. There are a bunch of reasons. Why are you such a Nazi about marriage and dating?

There nothing wrong with relationship at early age.My first so called GF was at the age of seven(she was 9 years old).It just innocent friendship but I can't say samething about the 12-13 years old kids these days.

I think that having a relationship at a young age is not in vain.

 

It's not whether or not it lasts, it's what you learn from it.

 

You can learn tremendous amounts of things about yourself through the bliss, euphoria, trials, and downright pain that a relationship can and will give you.

 

It's worth it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.