USA vs. Italy

Izzie

Of course italian basketball is still miles and miles away from NBA.

Only a couple of italians played there and nobody with success.

Still have to improve to get close to a decent level!!

Yeah maybe Galanda e Basile will never be NBA stars but after what they showed in the past years here in Europe and vs Usa to the world maybe they deserve a call from the states.

Guest marlins02

how the f*** did i pass italian? :blink:

only thing i understood there is something about somebody hanging out in america, something about eating good in italy and either somebody returns in a week or something about the tournament that starts in a week.

Che glie frega a loro d'andare in America...si mangia cosi bene in Italia. Gli verrebe voglia di tornare dopo una settimana, dai retta.

498191[/snapback]

I am so sure that going to play to States is their dream!

Galanda and Basile and the rest of the young italian team get even more force and motivations from knowing to be watched by americans and that was their chance.

I am sure that will NOT happen again in the Olympics (I think Italy and Usa are in the same group!) but in my opinion that was just a very good night to remember but being aware Italy did not won nothing but a game!

And till the ground is telling us the opposite Usa is still the team to beat (and will easy win!).

And about moving to America, Sandroimbuto, I know Italy is beautiful and food is wonderful but I have travelled a lot in the States and I am sure you agree with me that in the States it's full of wonderful places too.

And food there is great too! Pizza in Nyc is so good as the original pizza of Napoli.

I know italians (players and people) are spoiled but definetely, if I were in their shoes I would not hesitate a second if a nba call arrive.

It's time to have an italian player in one of your sport!

nc marlins, I would never talk trash about Americans, I love your country, the people and maybe one day I would love to live there and go to see the fish everyday!

Believe i's so hard to be up till 3-4.00 am to watch a Marlins game: and how I go bed angry if we lose!!!