Who is the biggest suprise?

Ice Man

Out of the new guys, who so far has suprised you most?

LoDuca has for me. I mean, I didn't expect him to put these crazy ass numbers up. Encar has been solid thus far, he's walked a few times and had about 4 hits...? Seanez looked sharp after that Homer. And uh, Mota..Well, He's as good as advertised thus far. Next we'll see Valdez,I'll see him in person.

Definitely not LoDuca. Frankly, everyone had very high expectations when LoDuca came to the fish and he more than met those expectations, so he simply cannot be considered a surprise. A surprise would be Encarnacion putting up the same numbers are LoDuca.

I don't think any of them are surprises, they've all been performing pretty much as expected.

Definitely not LoDuca. Frankly, everyone had very high expectations when LoDuca came to the fish and he more than met those expectations, so he simply cannot be considered a surprise. A surprise would be Encarnacion putting up the same numbers are LoDuca.

I don't think any of them are surprises, they've all been performing pretty much as expected.

498194[/snapback]

You expect Lo Duca to post a 1.700 OPS?

LoDuca needs to be rested periodically to ensure the 2nd half slump doesn't happen.? I'd swap him out if a game is blown or blown open half way through.

498216[/snapback]

Red (God Bless Him) is back in his best role and LoDuca will not be over-worked.

The best surprise will be Encarnacion (disproving his terrible tenure with L.A.).

Not a current trade product... but consequently bringing up Chris Aguila is going to be of surprising value!

im hoping Valdez is a pleasant surprise.....that #5 pitching spot is worrying me...especially with Beckett sucking.

498247[/snapback]

This Blister Problem with Valdez and Beckett is unnerving.

Perhaps CoQ10 is the magic bullet. (as reported.)

What a wierd problem to be hanging over our Play-Off possibilities.

498194[/snapback]

No one expects to hit (8-14) .571 BA. That is insane. He is walking, hitting doubles, homers, everything. Off the Big Unit too.

Guest Juanky

im hoping Valdez is a pleasant surprise.....that #5 pitching spot is worrying me...especially with Beckett sucking.

498247[/snapback]

498291[/snapback]

Wait, Valdez has blisters too?

498247[/snapback]

498291[/snapback]

Wait, Valdez has blisters too?

498374[/snapback]

He did.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.