WQAM may not renew Goldberg

CapeFish

Rumors are flying that WQAM may not renew Goldberg's contract at the end of the year and that Howard David and a cohost or 2 (Boog and Goldie?) may take over the afternoon slot. If this is true, Loria has dealt a 1-2 punch to Hank Goldberg big enough to take him off the air for a while.

1400 likely couldn't land Hank and 790 has LeBastard (aka Fatberg's mortal enemy) as it's new afternoon host.

So if this is true....Marlins fans rejoice because the fat one is off the air!

Reed must decide what he shall do with WQAM and pressures seem to be to stay with the Marlins since they are what kept WQAM above water the last year.

As I said a couple of days ago... "When CapeFish confirms this, I will shout JUSTICE IS DONE."

I have shouted.

501861[/snapback]

It is not confirmed, just rumors at this point but Neil Rogers and Jorge have it on the website as a poll asking who should be the cohost(s).

I really think Goldberg may have knocked himself out for good. 790 would have to have a disaster or hell freeze over to have Goldberg with LeBatard on the same show.

Once again, the official word is WQAM has suspended him indefinitely. Looks like they are talking either about an apology (something I doubt Hank would give) or ending his on air tenure with WQAM.

501909[/snapback]

It will be interesting to see whether Hank is on the air this week. He was out of town last week, and during the Berardino spot this past week, Kaplan indicated that Hank would be back.

What is the back story between Lebatard and Goldberg?

502301[/snapback]

They cannot stand each other and have flame wars frequently.

502304[/snapback]

Well, I figured that much. Does anyone know why they hate each other? I don't live in S. FL. so I've never heard about any of this.

502301[/snapback]

502304[/snapback]

Well, I figured that much. Does anyone know why they hate each other? I don't live in S. FL. so I've never heard about any of this.

502348[/snapback]

Yeah they hate each other cause when in college they were lovers. Hank reportly fell in love and became the lover of a female horse at Calder race track.

now they hate each other (btw im not sure if that horse/hank relationship is still ongoing)

502301[/snapback]

502304[/snapback]

502348[/snapback]

Yeah they hate each other cause when in college they were lovers. Hank reportly fell in love and became the lover of a female horse at Calder race track.

now they hate each other (btw im not sure if that horse/hank relationship is still ongoing)

502584[/snapback]

li?bel ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbl)

n.

1. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.

2. The act of presenting such material to the public.

2. The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.

Libel anyone?

So, Having not lived in miami for a long time....why does everyone hate this guy?

502717[/snapback]

1. Hank bashes the Marlins FO every chance he gets.

2. He as done all he possibly can to turn the community against the new stadium.

3. He is rude to anyone who calls him with an opinion different than his.

Ask Marlins2003. I'm sure he could go on for hours.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.