next 18 games

SportsCenter

i said 10-8...i think this road trip will be tough (man we suck on the road usually...Boston will not be easy)...but I really think we could end up as high as 12-6.

Boston been playing bad lately , lost in the 13th with a 2 run lead saturday and lst again sunday there pitching is falling so is there pen and hitting not that good either only person hitting is Nomar and Todd

lol i voted 18-0 "ya baby we are the Oak A's of last year" lol GET REAL

anywayz

this upcoming Schedule aint no joke....... let see this week

da Last Place Muts we can def take 2-3 from them...

than the dead sox take 1-3 from them

than the braves take 2-3 from them

3 game set with the phils take 2-3 from them

3 game set with the cubs "SWEEEEEEEP" there so ova rated

than to finish off the 1st half the Xpos "Sweeeeeep" Ova Rated as well

add it all up you get 13-5... only if we continue to play the way we have been...

I chose 10-8...overall.

Even though technically the road trip ends on sunday night when the marlins get back to play against the Braves that Monday.

They'll do fine in Boston.... A LOT of people are going up for that series so they'll have some fans cheering for them....

Watching Cabrera and Juan Pierre will be exciting. But, what I am counting on is D. Lee's customary second-half hot streak! And, as I said yesterday on a different topic, Lowell is getting stronger and stronger and is no where near his peak. Reminds me of the old Mets rallying refrain...BELIEVE.

It isn't just the next 18 games, the first 14 games after the AS break are against PHI ATL and CHC and most of those are on the road too.

If we can get through the month of July with a winning record it will prove the Marlins can play winning ball against anyone.

God, I hope Beckett comes back healthy and READY to win a few games.

i said 10-8...i think this road trip will be tough (man we suck on the road usually...Boston will not be easy)...but I really think we could end up as high as 12-6.

I think the way this team hits, they're gonna have as much fun as they did in Texas...(i.e. The Hulk)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.