Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Bowa be fired before end of season?

Featured Replies

I think Philly is going to continue to play awful, and for a team that was "supposed to win the division", that's unacceptable. He was on the hot seat in the offseason too, so I expect to see him fired this weekend.

I voted no just because if they haven't done it by now, they'll probably wait.

I voted no just because if they haven't done it by now, they'll probably wait.

518918[/snapback]

 

 

thats what I say ... but again "there's still time"

 

 

peeps in philla must be angry

Oh they are....they pointed to this 10 game homestand as a chance for them to get back into the race....well a 1-9 stand isnt gonna help that.

i dont know which way to go on this one, but if theyve let him go this far, they might just ride out the year with bowa then fire him. the only thing that has helpt him keep the job this long is that the rotation sucks and theyve had some injuries this year

 

no matter what happens, theres no way bowa is the manager next year

i dont know which way to go on this one, but if theyve let him go this far, they might just ride out the year with bowa then fire him. the only thing that has helpt him keep the job this long is that the rotation sucks and theyve had some injuries this year

either way, theres no way bowa is the manager next year

518980[/snapback]

I voted no just because if they haven't done it by now, they'll probably wait.

518918[/snapback]

 

Agreed 100 percent....

I agree with IowaMarlin if they were going to fire him during the year they would have done it already. I say they will wait untill after the year.

I'd like to see Mike Schmidt get a shot at managing

 

He's currently managing at the Single-A team for them, and the players love him

518954[/snapback]

 

I've heard Schmidt doesn't like the job and is considering giving up the job at the end of the season.

The phillie front office isn't smart enough fire Bowa. :o

519416[/snapback]

 

So true, he should have been fired AGES ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.