All Star Voting...

Shamrock

Good indeed...

I still see three All-Stars being very possible...

Alex and Mikey are locks, and because Dontrelle has two more starts before the teams are picked, he could get MORE national attention and make the team, also...

THREE MARLINS ALL-STARS!!!! LET"S DO IT!

waz up.....

cant write off Pudge just yet..... there are 18 games to be played he could tear it up as well.....

baseball Fans did finnaly look at Stats..... and got there heads strait but the average Baseball fan is moron..... too bad most the Baseball Fans dont know who A.Gon is who MIke Lowell is.....

Richie Sexton, Adam Dunn, Autin Kerns,Vernon Wells,......

Deserving people, but all VOTES go to people they have heard of be4 or saw play...

as 4 this FISH

I think the Fans are Dumb enough and will Vote Pudge in, Mike Lowell is a lock, A.Gon is a lock,...

the IFFY"S

2b Castillo 309 B.A 13 Steals could pick it up the next 18 games...

Dontrelle "nothing to Xplain here"

Mark Redman??? " 5-2 2.61 ERA 72 innings pitched, now if he picthes the way he is right now in 1 more game with 7+ innings his stats will be qualified with the rest MLB stats and if we were talking today this man's ERA would be #4 in the NL actually 3rd cuz Dontrelle stats wont count till he has as many innings pitched as the Marlins have games...

could be 6 All Stars

You all forget that the selection of AS starters has absolutely nothing to do with how well they performed. It's popularity, that's all.

No one has heard of Redman

No one has heard boo about Castillo this year

Lowell will go, maybe Sea Bass as a back-up manager's selection. On the outside, maybe willis too if he goes 9-1.

Listen i dont know how you cant think Redman can get in look we have 18 games left 5 man Rotation he could get 4 STarts.....

say he wins em all 9-2 with an ERA under 2.50 "THATS A LOCK in the ALL STAR GAME".....

Good point, but he should be 6-2 right now...

There are no gaurantees he wins all of his games...

If he does have the stats you just listed when it comes time for Dusty to choose, it's possible. But I don't see Big Red there...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.