Pitbull - M.I.A.M.I

Miami 305

Guest marlins02

honestly ive hated most of the stuff ive heard. that one song dammit man aint that bad though. i wish him the best, but i doubt ill be buying it.

pitbull=mainstream=garbage.hes a bust trying to sell of the fact that hes from miami. those are prob the only ppl that would buy it is the ppl on his c**k from miami. hes garbage and my grandma who cant speak english raps better.

533611[/snapback]

When u can rap better then Pitbull, come talk to me. For now just STFU.

BTW: i never said Pitbull was better then T Double D.

Guest marlins02

all i know is that most of the stuff ive heard from him sucks. its that simple. i dont care if he and myself share the same area code and heritage. it would be cool if miami and its latin population had a Big Pun or group like cypress hill but he aint it.

Pitbull sucks? His the best rapper from Miami after Trick Daddy.

533258[/snapback]

They both suck ass.

534299[/snapback]

coming from a Nirvana fan.. Poor guy must suck listening to the same old music over and over again

534313[/snapback]

I have over 1,000 CDs, haven't listened to a Nirvan CD in over a year, and I probably own more rap CDs than you do, gangsta. Come again...

They both suck ass.

533258[/snapback]

They both suck ass.

534299[/snapback]

coming from a Nirvana fan.. Poor guy must suck listening to the same old music over and over again

534313[/snapback]

I have over 1,000 CDs, haven't listened to a Nirvan CD in over a year, and I probably own more rap CDs than you do, gangsta. Come again...

They both suck ass.

534320[/snapback]

They both suck? So tell me whos good for you. Dont tell me Tupac, were talkin about 2003-2004 era.

533258[/snapback]

They both suck ass.

534299[/snapback]

534313[/snapback]

They both suck ass.

534320[/snapback]

They both suck? So tell me whos good for you. Dont tell me Tupac, were talkin about 2003-2004 era.

534766[/snapback]

When I think of Tupac I always think of him dancing like a homo in Nothing But Trouble. My, what a west coast badass. Dancing in a cheesy 80s movie while wearing a Yankee hat. Bwaaaaaaaaaa!

As for this year, I don't know if I've bought a rap CD this year. I've meant to buy D12's album (mainly for Eminem), but I've never got around to it. I haven't bought that many CDs at all this year. Most of the current music in all genres suck, IMO.