Derek Lee

SlapHands69

Guest markotsay7

and look back at my posts i never bashed d.lee, todd, brad, nobody

but that one time when i called alamanza a mexican (which is what he is) i got banned

i dont get you people in this damn board, and you call yourself fans

This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Calling someone a Mexican is obviously meant to be derrogatory. There's something wrong with that. Not liking someone on a team, there's nothing wrong with that. I'll tell you right now, I don't like Lee, Pavano, or Almanza. If they play well, I will cheer for them. But that doesn't mean I like them.

You don't HAVE to like every player on a team to be a true fan. If you own stock in a company, do you HAVE to track the life of the Chief Financial Officer (sorry, bad analogy, but it's the best I can think of right now and you all get my drift).

So Ramp doesn't like DLee. Big friggin' deal. That doesn't make him any less of a fan than anybody else here. We're all here because we're fans, deal with other peoples views.

Guest marlins02

before this year Alex Gonzalez was a piece of crap, was i or anyone wrong for critisizing him? no becuase he was horrible, am i a hypocrite now becuase i and others are praising him? no. the point is that if you never do anything, your going to get trashed, why should you get praised? your already getting paid a ton. if you do well and you show that your working hard than you get praised, i dont give a damn what jersey you wear. if your always making excuses for someone just because he's on your team, than your just someone who's content with having a losing season every damn year. Derrick Lee has never done anything meaningful with the bat in his 5+ years here.

before this year Alex Gonzalez was a piece of crap, was i or anyone wrong for critisizing him? no becuase he was horrible, am i a hypocrite now becuase i and others are praising him? no. the point is that if you never do anything, your going to get trashed, why should you get praised? your already getting paid a ton. if you do well and you show that your working hard than you get praised, i dont give a damn what jersey you wear. if your always making excuses for someone just because he's on your team, than your just someone who's content with having a losing season every damn year. Derrick Lee has never done anything meaningful with the bat in his 5+ years here.

good point

but arguement wasnt with you marlins it was the other guys

my/wild card'sargueent is how you how you guys change in opinion on d.lee daily

and pudge also

and also hollandsworth

they just ride the bandwagon

Guest marlins02

good point

but arguement wasnt with you marlins it was the other guys

my/wild card'sargueent is how you how you guys change in opinion on d.lee daily

and pudge also

and also hollandsworth

they just ride the bandwagon this isnt about agruing with you, its more about wildcard, he makes it sound like if you critisice someone than you want him to fail. its bulls***. he wants it to be like some damn happy family where everyone is loved no matter what they do or dont do.

Guest markotsay7

A reply to something JRod said before, when he told me to butt out of the convo...

If you post on a PUBLIC message board, it is not a conversation. This thread is, right now, viewable to billions of people worldwide. It is NOT a conversation. If you want to have a conversation, do it through IM, PM, or email - not on a public message board. If you do something like this on a public message board, you should always be prepared for other people to side with/against you as they so choose, whether or not they're "involved" in the discussion or not.

A reply to something JRod said before, when he told me to butt out of the convo...

If you post on a PUBLIC message board, it is not a conversation. This thread is, right now, viewable to billions of people worldwide. It is NOT a conversation. If you want to have a conversation, do it through IM, PM, or email - not on a public message board. If you do something like this on a public message board, you should always be prepared for other people to side with/against you as they so choose, whether or not they're "involved" in the discussion or not.

well mark since its a public message board you should be prepared for me to tell you to butt out

yo mark man i dont care what you said i was banned over at the stands for replying to your little fairboy posts

Guest marlins02

[now back to your regularly scheduled programming]

Derrek Lee:the story of a ballplayer with enormous talent who never could put it together

genre:tragedy

i wouldnt say its a tragedy. Len Bias, Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, those were tragedies. this is just sad. the man was blessed with terrific talent and really never knew how to use it. what i or anyone else would give for that talent.

Guest markotsay7

well mark since its a public message board you should be prepared for me to tell you to butt out

yo mark man i dont care what you said i was banned over at the stands for replying to your little fairboy posts

I am fully prepared for whatever you tell me to do. I'm also fully prepared to defend myself.

And also, maybe there's a reason you get banned a lot, at different boards too...

:-\

[now back to your regularly scheduled programming]

Derrek Lee:the story of a ballplayer with enormous talent who never could put it together

genre:tragedy

McKeon: Why the hell did you strike out with the bases loaded there boy?

DLee: My foot hurts and I need to pipi!

McKeon: Son! Let me remind you that you just left three men on base...

DLee: pipi!

McKeon: aww crap...

[Announcer] We'll be right back after this commercial break

I am fully prepared for whatever you tell me to do. I'm also fully prepared to defend myself.

And also, maybe there's a reason you get banned a lot, at different boards too...

:-\ no problem with that mk7

tell me whateveryou want but just prepare for me to send some back