Derek Lee

miguel cabrera gets a free pass

dont get me wrong i love carbrera but he only has 5 major league hits, we all know he is gonna be good but dont be bias. lee has been clutch of late

and alex gonzalez went 0 for 4 last night and left 9 runners on base

and all u could say was agon had a hard night

all of you are hippocrits

shut it

in Derrek Lee's last 6 games... he's 3-for-16 with 2 RBI's or a .186 BA

you guys are retarded you cannot expect 40 he's and 120 rbi's from every single person in your line up

if d.lee its .260 and 25 hr's and 70 rbi's

thats ok because he plays great defense and there are other batters that can pick him up

and now all of you love pudge beause he is hot and all you could say before was, "what a waist of money"

when hollandsworth was terrible all you guys could do was boo him, and when he got hot he became hollandsdouble, and everyone praised him

a couple of starts back penny went 7 or 8 innings and he allowed one run. next start he then got rocked by the mets. and all i read in here was that he needs to be traded, sent to AAA, or to the bullpen. and then he came back and got a win, i didnt here anyone b***hing then.

so none of you guys have any arguement, you are all hippocrits, and like someone said before stand by your damn players.

DLee is a scrub... face it... no one wants him... neither do most fans.

you guys are retarded you cannot expect 40 he's and 120 rbi's from every single person in your line up

if d.lee its .260 and 25 hr's and 70 rbi's

thats ok because he plays great defense and there are other batters that can pick him up

and now all of you love pudge beause he is hot and all you could say before was, "what a waist of money"

when hollandsworth was terrible all you guys could do was boo him, and when he got hot he became hollandsdouble, and everyone praised him

a couple of starts back penny went 7 or 8 innings and he allowed one run. next start he then got rocked by the mets. and all i read in here was that he needs to be traded, sent to AAA, or to the bullpen. and then he came back and got a win, i didnt here anyone b***hing then.

so none of you guys have any arguement, you are all hippocrits, and like someone said before stand by your damn players.

btw... I'll never stand up for Mr. Anti-Clutch

I give up on Derek Already. He cant hit even if his life depended on it! I know he is great defensive but he cant do nothing with the bat. I think we he should have some batting help from Bill daily before every home game....

I bet now he is going to hit good in the 2nd half when we dont need it, just like last season.

LOL if Lee hits a Homer it will be with no one on base and either a 10-3 lead or in a blow out loss

You have to make a positive thing negitive don't you?

So if Lee hit a HR in any situation you'd say, "Lee you suck. I hate it when you HR to add insurance to our lead. Why couldn't you have just struck out?"

LOL if Lee hits a Homer it will be with no one on base and either a 10-3 lead or in a blow out loss

You have to make a positive thing negitive don't you?

So if Lee hit a HR in any situation you'd say, "Lee you suck. I hate it when you HR to add insurance to our lead. Why couldn't you have just struck out?" Josh... give me a break...

Give 5 reason why Derrek Lee is so good, besides the usual glove excuse...

I bet now he is going to hit good in the 2nd half when we dont need it, just like last season.

if he hits good in the 2nd half of the season this year it'll be a waist?

hello???

jesus christ we are in the middle of wildcard contention and we dont need it?

omg you people have no sense

hey Josh...

who said i have to be a fan of DLee or a Dan Miceli or a Mike Redmond just because they are on the Marlins?

thats bogus

That's not bogus. If D-Lee come up to bat you shouldn't say, "Strike out so ALEX can come up!!!"

You should say, "C'mon Derrek, help us out!"

If your a fan of the team, he's on the team.