September 7, 200422 yr tom glavine's song tonight when hes at the plate is... all i want for christmas is my two front teeth :lol :lol :lol
September 8, 200422 yr tom glavine's song tonight when hes at the plate is... all i want for christmas is my two front teeth :lol :lol :lol 546183[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol Just not right. :lol
September 8, 200422 yr Author tom glavine's song tonight when hes at the plate is... all i want for christmas is my two front teeth :lol ? :lol ? :lol 546183[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol Just not right. :lol 546266[/snapback] goes up there with anaheim playing pop goes the weasel and the theme to woody the woodpecker for rafael palmeiro
September 8, 200422 yr tom glavine's song tonight when hes at the plate is... all i want for christmas is my two front teeth :lol :lol :lol 546183[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol
September 8, 200422 yr dats mean....................................... not nice dude 546563[/snapback] I agree with MarlinsChick305. It's not nice at all. :mad :
September 8, 200422 yr I was there tonight, didn't even notice, I thought it was just some elevator music :lol .
September 8, 200422 yr its not funny. nobody goes by the golden rule nowadays. nowhere can u see good people who do good things. thats uncalled for, its not like hes a mean guy, hes just the oposing pitcher. not cool at all. i spit at injustice and stab it in the cheek.
September 8, 200422 yr I was there tonight, didn't even notice, I thought it was just some elevator music :lol . 546778[/snapback] Me too. But what's pathetic is on the car ride over there, I thought about the organist playing that jingle, but I couldn't figure out what it was when he hit. :lol
September 8, 200422 yr its not funny. nobody goes by the golden rule nowadays. nowhere can u see good people who do good things. thats uncalled for, its not like hes a mean guy, hes just the oposing pitcher. not cool at all. i spit at injustice and stab it in the cheek. 547390[/snapback] Wow, get over it. It was all in good fun and i'm sure Glavine laughed when he heard it, Glavine already made numerous jokes about himself and the incident in the press so just give it a rest.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.