Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The ATL...

Featured Replies

Don't look now...but with Philly's sweep yesterday - the Marlins are only 5 games behind the Braves in the loss column. Stranger things have happened.

 

Believe!

 

:thumbup

We play the Braves SIX times in September, something I've been reminding y'all of for weeks.

 

Can you say "National League Divisonal Champions, the Florida Marlins" ! :brigginbounce

I would love nothing more than for this to happen

If the Marlins can snap the Braves' streak for division crowns, I will pee and poop my pants simultaneously.

We play the Braves SIX times in September, something I've been reminding y'all of for weeks.

 

Can you say "National League Divisonal Champions, the Florida Marlins" ! :brigginbounce

548586[/snapback]

 

You do realize that the Braves really aren't into losing much these days, right? It's gonna be tough. We could barely beat them when they stunk. But lordy, how great it would be..

I mafatumatt, I will take the playoffs any way but it will be so sweet to roll in the postseason as division champs. Hopefully the Braves get cold and go on a little losing skid which can open the door for the Fish if they stay as hot as they are.

If the Marlins can snap the Braves' streak for division crowns, I will pee and poop my pants simultaneously.

548662[/snapback]

add a sneeze in there and we are GOLD

As Marlins2003 has been saying for ever, and I've been thinking for a couple weeks as well, it's much easier to beat out one team for the playoffs than it is to beat out 4 teams.

Being only 5 games (well I guess it's 6 now) behind the Braves in the loss column means everything. Cut that defecit to 3 or 4, and win 4 of 6 when you play them to get in great shape.

Anything can happen :) .

Well, if the marlins make to the playoffs, I don't care how they got there.

549357[/snapback]

 

Indeed, i'll just be happy that they get there but beating out the Braves and winning the division will be sweet :D .

Phils up 4-0, bottom of the second.

 

Ortiz has given up 4 runs on 3 homers, including two on the first two pitches of the game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.