Nose piercings!

Hollyberry

Guys: Do you like Nose rings on girls? Do you find them attractive?

Isn't that basically the same question twice? Nose rings can be cool, but the girl needs a certain look. I only like the really small subtle ones that don't stick out and definetely no hoops.

Guys: Do you like Nose rings on girls? Do you find them attractive?

Isn't that basically the same question twice? Nose rings can be cool, but the girl needs a certain look. I only like the really small subtle ones that don't stick out and definetely no hoops.

567844[/snapback]

what are you talking about? :D

I don't like it at all on girls. And I would never go out with a girl who has her nose pierced. NEVER. And it shows that they aren't happy with themselves when they get them. And they think that they are being cool a lot of times by getting them but they are wrong. And of course I don't have my nose pierced.

Guest marlins02

Guys: Do you like Nose rings on girls?

567833[/snapback]

i would say it depends on the girl. i normally dont like peircings on the face but ive learned that it could work for some girls.

A little pin like Shaq-Man said isnt bad.

Kind of like Mya. I find it hott on certain girls.

568037[/snapback]

That's exactly what I meant. I just couldn't spit it out.

Guest marlins02

A little pin like Shaq-Man said isnt bad.

Kind of like Mya. I find it hott on certain girls.

568037[/snapback]

oh hell yeah. mya looked good as f*** with that pin.

I don't like it at all on girls. And I would never go out with a girl who has her nose pierced. NEVER. And it shows that they aren't happy with themselves when they get them. And they think that they are being cool a lot of times by getting them but they are wrong. And of course I don't have my nose pierced.

567882[/snapback]

Marlins is right. he knows so much about people. hes kinda like Dr. Phil, but without the southern accent. Marlins instead has that Israeli accent, where he spits at you when he talks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.