Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the Marlins your favorite South Florida team?

Featured Replies

We're all Marlins fans on here, but are the Marlins your favorite South Florida sports team, are you a bigger fan of the Fish than you are of the Heat, Dolphins, and Panthers?

 

VOTE!

 

Marlins are my favorites and take priority over any other team.

Marlins, Dolphins and Heat with the Panthers right behind.

 

Although, I go to more Marlins games than any other because they are cheaper.

 

Also, i'm just including pro sports on this.

wheres the "i cant choose" option? i love my dolphins and heat as much as i love my marlins.

Marlins are my #1 team in anything, period.

1. Marlins

1.1 Dolphins

2. Heat

3. Panthers - Although hockey is irrelevant to me

Tough call.

 

Marlins have been very good to me. But I grew up with the Dolphins. I mean I've been going to games since I was like 4. In the Orange Bowl. Not that I remember. Last couple years, though, I've stopped getting as excited about Dolphins games. I mean I used to have trouble sleeping the night before a game. I really need them to get rid of Wannstedt. I can't stand that guy any longer. Once he's gone, the Phins will be #1 again, but for now, it's a tie.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

570516[/snapback]

Are they being moved to Boca or something?

  • Author

I am shocked that nobody has voted for the Heat, I was sure that there would be some people that jumped on the Shaq bandwagon but you guys surprised me and it's good to know everyone is sticking with the Fish :D .

Here are my current rankings:

 

1. Florida Marlins

2. Miami Heat

3. Miami Dolphins

4. Florida Panthers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.